Search results for query: *

1. AmericanTrailMix

tModLoader Shatter Mod [Help Wanted!]

Actually, unfortunately I'm not looking for another spriter right now. Right now I've got something of a 3 to 1 sprite to content ratio, and I'm not looking to make that issue worse. I suppose I should edit OP to explain this, sorry.
  2. AmericanTrailMix

Shatterthread updates again with some new item descriptions and some spritework. Getting closer to that v0.1 release, I swear.
  3. AmericanTrailMix

tModLoader 3D Mod

This is really impressive, but also completely useless due to the lag. It's still really cool, though!
  4. AmericanTrailMix

Guess who's back? Back again? Shatter's back. With a boss. I mean, Shatter's not really back, because it's not in an acceptable state to be released, but still. Also, sorry for the low quality gif. This is the Arch Pixie! They are a minor optional boss that is intended to be fought before the...
  5. AmericanTrailMix

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

This is much, much more than just a quality of life change. This. This! Is a quality of GAME change!
  6. AmericanTrailMix

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

I'm sad to see it go, but I do second the idea of getting a release of the soundtrack somewhere. I'd hate to see such beautiful audio go to waste!
  7. AmericanTrailMix

Struggling with mod development

Struggling with mod development
  8. AmericanTrailMix

Terraria Soundfont?

I would also like to know this.
  9. AmericanTrailMix

tModLoader Mysterious Altars

Ooh, what if breaking altars gave you an item that you could use in crafting these? It'd beat getting nothing.
  10. AmericanTrailMix

Some screenshots:
  11. AmericanTrailMix

Update 2: It will hopefully be worth the wait! Overview: A (planned to be) large content mod, complete with bosses, weapons, armor, accessories, progression, an original soundtrack, and more! I'm still looking for programming assistance in this mod's development, as I am too busy to...
  12. AmericanTrailMix

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

how do i DISABLE developer mode? Do i just disable the mod i'm working on? That seems inefficient.
  13. AmericanTrailMix

Sprites The Infestation (Alternate Corruption)

The flatworm needs to have a positive effect before reaching its final tier; otherwise the item might as well just be a material. All in all, though, I like the idea a lot.
  14. AmericanTrailMix

tModLoader Magic Storage

easily the best mod for Terraria. Simple, balanced, and fixes Terraria's storage problem.
  15. AmericanTrailMix

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Leveled is causing strange errors with NPCs for me. I'm the only one who's getting them, but i've also confirmed that no other mods are causing them. I tried re-installing the mod and it did not work on fixing it.
  16. AmericanTrailMix

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Serious issue with the Staff of the Mechworm in multiplayer. Summoning it causes mechworm segments to appear in various sizes on top of other entities, including npcs, projectiles, and weapons. It also causes INTENSE, HORRIBLE lag, gimping everyone's framerate and connection whenever it exists...
  17. AmericanTrailMix

tModLoader Mysterious Altars

Do you mind if I pass a suggestion? I feel as if the fact that they are both rare and one time use makes their rng functions quite annoying to deal with. Instead, I had an alternate idea which would fix this problem. Instead of being one time use, altars could be used several times, but would...
  18. AmericanTrailMix

Making sprites

Making sprites
  19. AmericanTrailMix

Trail Mix's Pixels and Concepts

This is my sprite thread. It is also secondarily my idea thread. I'm not gonna try and make this super fancy right now. Maybe later.
  20. AmericanTrailMix

For you, hammer time is every time.

For you, hammer time is every time.
Back
Top Bottom