Search results for query: *

1. Tnamrod

tModLoader Server Sided Characters

There's a bug on SSC v1.1.1 with Wingslot v1.8.4 Bug Players X will get their wing slot replaced by player y when player y joins server. Steps to reproduce have atleast 1 player on server with ssc and wingslot, have second player join with wings in wing slot. Player x will get wing slot...
  2. Tnamrod

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Did you make sure you put it in your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria before executing? Because it sounds like what your describing is exactly what happens when you don't read the readme.txt
  3. Tnamrod

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Seems like that is the issue says "Update tmodloader" and the mods I'm running are for v0.11.3, any idea when this is gonna get updated? Would love to be able to add corruption and crimson as well as increase the world size.
  4. Tnamrod

tModLoader Magic Storage

Alot of popular mods have all in one crafting stations and most (From my experience) are compatible with the Crafting interface.
  5. Tnamrod

tModLoader Magic Storage

Do you know if there's any chance of you adding a button where you can craft X amount of item, also a feature where you could click the ingredients and it would show the recipe for them/craft them. Also for some reason when hosting my world the chunk where I have the storage just deletes itself.
Back
Top Bottom