Search results for query: *

1. The Ogrelord

Biomes & Nature Biome Suggestion - Deep Ocean!

Okay, but they have the same core concept. It's kind of hard to compare them anyways when the only things detailed in this suggestion are a handful of cephalopod-based enemies and items.
  2. The Ogrelord

I never said they do, just pointing out there are mods that add it in case you didn't know.
  3. The Ogrelord

There are two mods that basically already add this. Calamity has the Abyss, and Thorium has the Undersea Depths.
  4. The Ogrelord

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] Fire and Brimstone Hell Counterparts - An underworld of corrosion and torment

I absolutely love this concept, the WoF alt especially looks amazing. I sincerely hope this eventually becomes a mod. If it were to become a mod, would the world generation loading bar be altered so that the bottom bar is more of a dull grey than purple, and the bottom of the stalactite has a...
  5. The Ogrelord

tModLoader Worldbits: Yuyu's Worldgen

Found something weird and figured I'd show it here since I'm not sure it's supposed to happen. In particular, a fallen living tree branch on a floating island.
  6. The Ogrelord

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

You make a good case for Corrupted Plantera looking more powerful and sharp, but I think it's worth pointing out that the Terraria wiki itself describes the Corruption as having a "dark purple wasteland, death, and decay theme". The plant native to the Corruption is called "Deathweed", and the...
  7. The Ogrelord

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

I like what you're going for, but I think the theming of the Corrupt Plantera and Crimson Plantera should be swapped a bit. The corruption is more like death and decay, so it would make the most sense for that version of Plantera to have a brown, rotted appearance with either green or purple...
  8. The Ogrelord

Biomes & Nature [Tobbvald's Tinkering] Necronomitron and The Dungeon

I hope this becomes a mod eventually, the Dungeon is too big and significant of a location to not have a second, late-game boss.
  9. The Ogrelord

Which Type of Character do you prefer the most? (Softcore, Mediumcore, Hardcore)

Mediumcore, simply losing some money on Softcore is barely a punishment for dying, and if there's no punishment for dying there's no incentive to actually take precautions and think before you do something. Especially once you have the Money Trough, there will be virtually no punishment for...
  10. The Ogrelord

tModLoader JereTheJuggler's Custom Generation

Really like this mod, but unfortunately I probably won't be using it for the time being because it causes a problem with another mod. In particular, when using it with Thorium the Aquatic Depths don't spawn for some reason. I used the Worldgen preview mod to check and none of the other mods I...
Back
Top Bottom