Search results for query: *

1. Killer6799

Mobile Something making the game too hard

I’m getting super mad I just spent 7 hours grinding moon look on mobile and got so much loot and then my phone died and then when I got back on my terraria all of my weapons were gone such as last prism and the solar eruption and more If I don’t get them back I’m gonna delete the game
  2. Killer6799

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

5 am and it’s still not here IN DYING
  3. Killer6799

What time zone are u in????
  4. Killer6799

Bro people are saying at 7 Wich is in 8 minutes it’s coming out IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!
  5. Killer6799

They need to say the time there going to release it I don’t wanna stay up all night WAIT TWO HOURS
  6. Killer6799

WOOOOOHHHHHH IM SO SO SO SO PUMPED
  7. Killer6799

Mobile Terraria: An Enigma

Ohh but is the discord private or public Cause I wanna ask Loki things
  8. Killer6799

Mobile Terraria: An Enigma

Wait how is the real Brian playing it and it’s proably a bait we really don’t know if it’s even true it could be a trap to be keeping us on this so they could just do another one and make us even more confused it’s leading us to number that could be added to more number to more number to more...
  9. Killer6799

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

Is it possible to use that date and time glitch to find out when the update is
  10. Killer6799

Sorry quackinton I posted that last night and I read it wrong I didn’t see u say that there adding yo-yos
  11. Killer6799

But do u know if there gonna add yo-yos I mean it’s ok if u don’t
  12. Killer6799

Umm ik I’m not patient but I’m didn’t to find out when 1.3 on mobile is gonna come out and if they are gonna add yo-yos man who’s pumped for the update I didn’t mean to say didn’t on my last post I meant to say dying
Back
Top Bottom