Search results for query: *

• Users: GrimWither
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. GrimWither

Any one need help clapping a boss?

If anyone need helps killing a boss i guarantee i can kill any one of them, yes i can kill the moonlord in 20 secs or less, i can also kill empress of light. Everything the boss drops is completely yours. so just reply if you need anything or if you want to complain.
  2. GrimWither

Free Terraria Fan Art

Here is some cool fan art I found <attachment removed by staff>
  3. GrimWither

Other Email Me About My Threads

Hello Email Me About My Threads If You Want To Talk Privately Or Talk For Fun Rules: No Spamming, No mean Comments, Only Comment About Questions, And You Can Chat Nicely Heres My Email {[email protected]}
  4. GrimWither

Free Beginner's Map

Hello Welcome Im basically Giving A Free Beginner's Map For Starters Or Who Wants It Rules: No Spamming, No mean Comments, Only Comment About The Map; Make Sure It's Not Rude, And You Can Chat Nicely
  5. GrimWither

PC Grim's Market: What I got, you want, for the smallest prices

Hello Welcome to my market, list below what you need and I will give it to you for a small prices Remember our mod-do: What I got, You want, for the smallest prices Here are so building and pvp kits you may want (Special) Giving away one free item to the first three buyers. Marble Building...
  6. GrimWither

Looking for legit players to help build map

Im looking for nice players to help me build a map I will pay you with high powered legendary weapons and wings for free so building be easier IP address: 71.222.213.175 server port: 7777 Pass Word: 0100 note if you can't join then I'm not on
  7. GrimWither

Play this Beginners world if you knew to terraria

This is a (BETA) world so its still work in progress hope you beginners enjoy this map it should help you get a jump start with mild items and I nice small house Click here if primary download don't work Open Me.zip
Back
Top Bottom