Search results for query: *

1. Royaharrigan

Mobile Done playing mobile

There support for the mobile platform is beyond terrible. My game refuses to start on my Galaxy Note 3 after their update. Stuck on the same loading green ring refusing to download. And since they have not provided a way to retrieve my save or even try to fix the problem. My characters and...
  2. Royaharrigan

Mobile Would really be nice...

If they fixed the mobile game. It's been months since their last update broke my game and I have not been able to play it since. This is ridiculous. Fix the game already!
  3. Royaharrigan

Mobile Would be nice

To be able to play Terraria on my phone again. Waiting for a patch to fix the patch that broke my game.
  4. Royaharrigan

Truffle M.I.A.

Truffle will not move into the house I built for him. Just continues to say Truffle is looking to settle down, but he never does. I created an above ground Mushroom biome and created a house and furniture out of mushrooms and he still will not move in.
  5. Royaharrigan

Game randomly crashes

Playing Terraria on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3. While playing the game after maybe 10 - 20 minutes, the game would randomly close. For no reason at all. In the middle of playing the game the screen blacks out and goes back to the home page. This happens every time I play the game for that length...
Back
Top Bottom