Search results for query: *

1. T

PC credits and lore

after watching the credits we are givin a little bit of closure and lore for example the drayd turns into a tree most likely after the terarian has gotten rid of all curroption/crimson along with the fact that theterarian was summoned by the townsfolk and appears to be somewhat supernatural...
  2. T

tModLoader after updating mods textures are missing from my world. can i fix this

as the title says the textures for some blocks are invisible however items that are invisible such as chests still function. ive checked and this only seems to be a problem for certain items in this world onlyas chests and textures in other worlds are fine. how do i fix this without losing the...
  3. T

tModLoader my modded npc's and chests are gone. can i fix this?

after closing the game. and turning it on later my game mostly seemed intact but my npc's and modded chests are all gone. is there a way i can fix this.
  4. T

tereria keeps crashing can i have some help it crashes when i try to save and exit. any...

tereria keeps crashing can i have some help it crashes when i try to save and exit. any downloads that can fix this?
Back
Top Bottom