1. G

tModLoader Calamity Mod

In game in "Mod Browser"
  2. G

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Tmodloader 1.16.1 is here!
  3. G

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hello! I'm having trouble with Providence! Of course, I mean the boss from Calamity Mod When I start to attack him and get 10 seconds after starting the fight, the game crashes and turns off! Please help!
  4. G

Hello! I'm having trouble with Providence! Of course, I mean the boss from Calamity Mod When I start to attack him and get 10 seconds after starting the fight, the game crashes and turns off! Please help!
  5. G

Screenshot Hello! 1.11.4 doesn't work for me! It pops up when I run and when I got this new version I made and the same error was! Unfortunately, if you do not understand Polish, you can translate it to English, because I am from Polish and my computer is also in Polish.
  6. G

I find logs! What should I do now after finding the client.log file?
  7. G

link please to log?
  8. G

I was not wrong! I did everything right and did not remove terraria.exe. Only it doesn't just load when I turned on the new tmodloader version!
  9. G

I installed it, but when I did it, the game did not start! It was in the task manager but it did not start!
  10. G

Help! There is a new version of tmodloader and there is no version for the patch for GOG! help!
  11. G

TML GOG Patch for 1.3.5.3/0.10.1.5

Help! There is a new version of tmodloader and there is no version for the patch! help!
Back
Top Bottom