Search results for query: *

1. R

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Amazing update... Has there been any thought to possibly adding a hunger mechanic (as optional)? I saw there was going to be more food or something, I found food to be widely ignorable in the game which seemed kind of sad. This would help me actually want to and enjoy collecting foods.
  2. R

Very simple teleporter question

I first made this post in general discussion I think but it was automatically moved here. It's for singleplayer but I play with my little brother as well on the same console, at least for this instance I need help with. Pressure plates would work maybe but the thing is, basically my terrarian...
  3. R

Thanks, I was hoping it could be done with one switch instead of 2 there, but it might not be able. I had other switches added for other locations so trying 2 for each teleporter (I'm counting the 2 teleporters above as one bigger one) wont be ideal, for the moment I'll have to ignore the second...
  4. R

Hello, I'd like to know if it was possible to hook up 2 teleporters with one lever to one teleporter and have either of the first two teleport to the third below them. With the way I have it wired right now, the left teleporter takes me to the bottom one but the right teleporter does nothing...
  5. R

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Aw I understand, thanks for all the info though.
  6. R

It's usually much easier to start over again because losing the world I lost all my chests of loot and I'd be confused on where I stand and what I need to get all over again. I tried using a king statue but it doesn't seem to teleport all the npcs so the ones I actually needed in the house...
  7. R

People hiding it from you :D. I basically had a whole inventory full of Platinum coin stacks after trying it out and killing it a bunch. I don't know if it was karma or something because of that but I kneed my computer accidentally and froze the game, which corrupted my world so I have to start...
  8. R

Hello it is me again, I have a concern. There is a "Mirror of Disaster" item that spawns an evil version of you, I think it's an awesome idea, but you should try to make it where it doesn't drop any money on death. It's really easy to cheese and you can quickly end up with stackssssss of...
  9. R

The house underground worked! I'll keep him there until I finish all of that quest. The Twins spawned when I took the quest, and I managed to kill them so even further celebration! :P All the NPCs are throwing confetti already thanks to the festival. Not the guide though, he is dead and he...
  10. R

My NPC houses are always in the center of the surface so I don't think it is a border problem. Here is the error it shows: Thanks for letting me know about the Sinister Presence quest, I finished it at least twice but since it's infinite I can ignore it. (Would it keep the quest marker above...
  11. R

Hello, whenever I try to access the Mine Search III quest from Demolitionist, the game crashes showing an error window. Also, the quest Sinister Presence for killing 30 demon eyes doesn't seem to track when you finish it and stays at (0/255) P.S this quest is a nightmare for my OCD, it'll take...
Back
Top Bottom