Search results for query: *

1. Zemecon

Resolved NEVERMIND (resolved - please delete)

Since I can't delete my own posts or edit their contents I will just request this thread be deleted. Issue was resolved - I forgot I had the Stalker's Quiver and Recon Scope equipped 😞
  2. Zemecon

Resolved NEVERMIND (resolved - please delete)

I just noticed this earlier tonight. Mobs spawning offscreen will aggro on you until they pass you, then they keep going in the same direction away from you if they pass you instead of staying aggro'd on you. I noticed this first with the flying eyes and the goblin scouts, then zombies, then...
  3. Zemecon

Hello forum

Thanks :) And nice to meet you, too, Moor! Sorry I haven't been posting anything outside of this thread yet, guys. I have plans to but haven't gotten around to it yet, due to a few other things going on right now. Will work on that.
  4. Zemecon

Hello forum

Dude, that is so frikking awesome :D Thank you so much! :D :D :D
  5. Zemecon

Hello forum

That would be awesome, Def :D Thanks! And nice to meet you!
  6. Zemecon

Hello forum

Thank you :-D I love it when people read my longer posts. Mostly I expect them to bore everyone to death so I'm always glad to hear they don't always do that :-D
  7. Zemecon

Hello forum

8. Zemecon

Greetings

Those are some awesome structures for someone that early into the game. Kudos :-)
  9. Zemecon

Hello forum

Hi, The introductory message I found in my inbox told me I should probably post something here. So here goes... I got Terraria for PC back in April 2014 as a birthday gift because I'd watched a number of YouTube videos from other players, mostly Paulsoaresjr and Stampylonghead, and told...
Back
Top Bottom