Search results for query: *

1. holeow

Say A

void A() { Console.Writeline("A"); } void AA() { while("A"=="A") { AAA: A(); goto AAA; } }
  2. holeow

tModLoader WireMod

[Here is a compiled version from github] (tmodloader v 0.11.5) However some of the features are still wip. Most of the stuffs should work just fine, it doesn't include the latest stuffs Djago made. The link will last for 14 days, hoping for the browser or Djago to come back. If something...
  3. holeow

tModLoader WireMod

Uh, i guess workbenches now explode maybe because they are placed before the game knows there is a tile under them, maybe it should be done in two frames or something alike. Maybe the value displayed by the debug window would only require to tell how much solid tiles it holds, as it's hard to...
  4. holeow

tModLoader WireMod

Well, I actually love both methods almost equally, but I like the old method a little bit more: The current method makes us able to modify the new thing to paste in a wysiwyg way easily, while the old method will force us to maybe paste the old data somewhere to modify it, then copy it again. It...
  5. holeow

tModLoader WireMod

So, i found something interesting while trying to make a "gold coins shower" for a showcase video. Tiles Paster doesn't Update its tiles nor nearby tiles, I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing: Gold coins can only be placed on solid tiles, and when there isn't solid tiles under those...
  6. holeow

tModLoader WireMod

Also, maybe i'm overthinking, but wouldn't those devices require some more "secure" implementation? Like maybe a new "Method,function, dostuff" device family, that would do their stuff once they are called with something such as a special pulse, then return a special pulse once they are finished...
  7. holeow

tModLoader WireMod

Devices with access to chests, or Magic-Storage equivalent / integration, might make the mod able to force people to put in storage devices the tiles required to build the copy ? (Access to chests would be fun somehow as maybe they could also lead to some interesting future features , inside the...
  8. holeow

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

It should be on the main menu, bottom right corner of the screen if i remember correctly.
  9. holeow

tModLoader WireMod

(Just in case it'd be needed to create wood/stone/whatever alternate for such tiles, I made a separate png for the text only) I made that quickly (well, almost quickly) (not really proud of the font :(). Combined with something close to this : private static int GetStyle(string inputChar)...
  10. holeow

tModLoader WireMod

I think i've got the perfect lab mouse to test it, as a friend of mine have both a bad computer and a high-ping internet connection. I'll make some tests with both him as a server owner and him as a client, and will check if there are ways of creating real desync, or if it will just be stuffs...
  11. holeow

tModLoader WireMod

So, as the ninja mouse I am I played with the WireMod source while the cat was away, and ended up with a new device meant to store values. (It might be hard to see, but yes, the yellow led gets turned off. ) It would be usefull in plenty of places, such as storing the result of a mathematic...
  12. holeow

Is a "Smart" Teleporter System Useful?

I'm not telling it's bad,nor dumb. It certainly is cool, impressive, and fun. If someone tells me I can build a catapult using only plastic coffee spoons,ci'm the first to go for it. My personnal world is filled with logic doors to store integers among other stuffs. But when it comes to...
  13. holeow

tModLoader WireMod

I didn't dig deep enough to make sure, but the region system in SSC seems to be "simple", there are region permissions stored in json files containing names and coordinates for the area, with some checks to make sure region don't overlap and such, and a check to get if the player complies with...
  14. holeow

tModLoader WireMod

I can't wait 'til i can test again all of that (probably in 48 hours). But I came across some interesting stuffs after reading some things about TShock. Basically, it doesn't support tmodloader, so i then searched for tshock+tmodloader on google, and found this ...
  15. holeow

tModLoader WireMod

Yes, actuated blocks are safer ^^. Even with that tho, I ended up having hard time controlling nicely some stuffs in an underwater base, as I always needed to add a bunch of checks and place stuffs far away to make sure my friends wouldn't try to touch them manually , else it would be ending up...
  16. holeow

Is a "Smart" Teleporter System Useful?

I can understand that,but there are moments, especially when it comes to deciding if something is useful or not, where putting wires and logic gates blocks that take half of the map space can make it instantly near from useless. I was just pointing that, when it comes to such complex structures...
  17. holeow

tModLoader WireMod

The bitmask would be useful only when there is multiple stuffs like torches to light in a certain way depending on another value. Like making something as "If the player name is Jack, turn on torches 1,4,9 and 13", but if the player is not jack, turn on 5 and 8 instead. The opposite would be...
  18. holeow

tModLoader WireMod

I'm pretty sure replacing all of the tiles would just lead to a chain reaction of bugs anyway, even more if you include the other mods that might be installed ^^'. I guess that if something like that really becomes needed for someone, creating a new standalone mod that isn't meant to be mixed...
  19. holeow

tModLoader WireMod

There might be other ways to prevent players from destroying devices while in pvp, like preventing the use of the book while in pvp mode or something. Even in shared world building, the ability to prevent it might be useful, as with big maps mods or mods that allows to have multiple worlds, you...
  20. holeow

tModLoader WireMod

I'm actually working on basic mods to understand better the API. I'm pretty comfortable with c# so the learning curve is kind of smooth. (still on the topic of that chip) With a simpler example, the wiring gets simpler : I have 50 locked doors, numerated from 0 to 49. Each door has a password...
Back
Top Bottom