Search results for query: *

1. Under cover cabbage

titanfall 2 question

i have been thinking of buying titanfall 2 lately but i dont know where i can buy it for pc in cd form. everywhere i have checked they only seem to have download only for pc, and this is the only forum i am really part of so i thought i would just ask here
  2. Under cover cabbage

The adventures of Sir.Cabbage

So recently I posted a thread asking what challenge i should do and so i decided that i would post my experiences in the no armor challenge here and maybe some screen shots once i figure that out. So without further ado, I will now start the adventures of Sir.Cabbage
  3. Under cover cabbage

which to choose...........

so i recently beat the moon lord (yay) and now i am thinking of starting a new character and playing through the game again when this next update with the crossover starts but i cant think what challenge i should do on my new character so that's why i am posting this thread...
  4. Under cover cabbage

paragon discussion and stuff thread

so i dont know if there is already a paragon thread or not so i just decided to create one. So for those of you who dont know Paragon is a third person MOBA (link to the website https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/) and this thread is just to talk about paragon and maybe meet up with other...
  5. Under cover cabbage

thinking of doing a give away.

so im thinking of doing a give away for paragon https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/ because i got a free code from it but there are 2 things im wondering. 1: where do i post it and 2: do people many people on this forum like paragon (like this if like paragon and want me to do this)
  6. Under cover cabbage

PC 1.3.1

i jus made this thread for people to put where to find stuff in 1.3.1 or how to make it. so i dont know if there is already something like this out there but this is just until the wiki is updated WARNING...
  7. Under cover cabbage

paragon

BIG EDIT: (all of the following is from another paragon thread i created after forgetting about this one). so i dont know if there is already a paragon thread or not so i just decided to create one. So for those of you who dont know Paragon is a third person MOBA (link to the website...
  8. Under cover cabbage

real ancient unicorn

yeah they actually found fossils of a unicorn :D:D:D:D:D:D https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/mar/29/siberian-unicorn-extinct-humans-fossil-kazakhstan
  9. Under cover cabbage

really? another one?

facepalm facepalm facepalm
  10. Under cover cabbage

Blocks & Decoration soul lights

so i have had this idea for a while since i have so many spare souls from bosses and stuff so here is my idea. each of the lanterns would be made from 1 of the corresponding soul and 1 hallowed bar and would look like this (except spinning) and a soul lamp posts would be made of 3...
  11. Under cover cabbage

your most memorable gaming moment

its simple this is just a place to post your most memorable gaming moments that you can never seem to relive. my most memorable moments were when i first played destiny, playing my first world in minecraft, and finnaly beating my first hardmode boss (after almost a year of trying)
  12. Under cover cabbage

Weapons & Equip cabbage stuff

my idea is just a silly thing i was thinking up just for the fun of it the armor would be crafted with beetle armor and 1 cabbage which you can buy from the dryad after plantera for 1 gold and would look like and would have the exact same stats as beetle armor but instead of beetle charges...
  13. Under cover cabbage

april fools

i was just posting this to ask everyone what they think the april fools day thing will be.
  14. Under cover cabbage

ode to spock/leanord nemoy

hi i was just making this thread for people to put memorials to leanord nemoy who died a few days ago. Live long and prosper.
  15. Under cover cabbage

Blocks & Decoration soul stuff

the idea is like the name suggests soul lanterns and lamps which would be crafted by 1 soul of whichever you wanted 30 and any wood lamp or lantern which would make 30. another item would be soul blocks which would be crafted by 1 soul and 20 stone at any hardmode anvil which would make 20 soul...
  16. Under cover cabbage

NPCs & Enemies more boss pets

my idea is what the title suggests more boss like pets. for example when you defeat the wall of flesh it has a chance of dropping scorched meat which summons a baby mouth which would look like this . another one would be from the brain of cthulu which could drop a slightly pure brain tissue...
  17. Under cover cabbage

NPCs & Enemies guard/turret

my idea is simple it would basicly be turrets would be crafted by any bar, an ammo box, and wires will give you an empty turret to load it you would just go to a tinkerers table and use the turret and the kind of bullets you want to load. turrets would shoot any enemie in sight with the kind of...
  18. Under cover cabbage

best pre destroyer weapon

i was just wondering what is the best weapon you can get before you fight the destroyer to fight the destroyer?
Back
Top Bottom