Search results for query: *

1. Vinyl_Scratch

PC Multiplayer not working

So I tried to open my server and its not working, so I had my friend open his to try and join his with the same results. we have both checked our respective IP's and as such think its something on Terraria's end. suggestions?
  2. Vinyl_Scratch

Seeking wall of flesh tips (Pre-Hard Mode)

So here's the deal, I am in Pre-Hard Mode and the Only boss I have left to fight (as far as i know) in it is the WOF. which has kicked my Flank a few times already. I probably need to make my bridge longer (and remove a few buildings). But I would like some suggestions on how to make the WOF a...
  3. Vinyl_Scratch

Making Hellbars

I have Obsidian and Hellstone, and a Hellforge but it will not let me make Hellbars. Whats going on?
  4. Vinyl_Scratch

Making Hellbars

According to guides, all you need to make hellbars, are obsidian, hellstone and a hell forge, I have a hellforge and a large number of hellstone and obsidian. But the game will not let me craft Hellbars.
  5. Vinyl_Scratch

New to Terraria and seeking advice

Hello everyone, the name's Vinyl Scratch, and i just began playing Terraria a few days ago when somebody gifted me it for PC (^_^) I am writing this for two reasons, this first is to introduce myself of course (^_^) And the Second is to request advice. My NPC's have a VERY nasty habbit of...
Back
Top Bottom