Search results for query: *

1. Stanicek3

Xbox One What is the luckiest moment you’ve ever had in Terraria?

I remember me and my friend farmed the Rod of Discord for several hours and then when I got home, I got it making my way to the Underworld.
  2. Stanicek3

PS4 Quick tip: Visit an empty world before playing multiplayer

This is a slight tip for anyone who plays multiplayer with the world overwrite glitch going on: The glitch overwrites the last world you were in, so if you make an empty small world simply called “Backup” or something, if the glitch occurs, you will lose an empty world and not your home base.
  3. Stanicek3

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

So are cloud saves gone except for PS+ players? I would really appreciate being able to back up worlds during this fresh release.
  4. Stanicek3

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

NPCs are able to be assigned. The option has been moved to the same area as the accesories. Map issues can be fixed by rebinding some buttons (I for one use the D-Pad to zoom in and out). I like the update, but it mostly just takes time to get used to. One thing I would recommend is two...
  5. Stanicek3

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Darn I was hoping to have Golem down before the update. Great job on the update, though! Time to move to a new world and at least have a fresh 1.3 Hardmode.
  6. Stanicek3

Console Console tmodloader please?

Bethesda got away with it with Skyrim and Fallout 4.
  7. Stanicek3

Console Should Pipeworks wait until announcing updates after 1.3?

This 1.3 release has been a mess of delay after delay. Pipeworks has given us fairly large windows for expecting the update, yet nothing has happened. This has lead to a countless number of players already losing faith and patience with Pipeworks. This brings the question, should Pipeworks...
  8. Stanicek3

Sky Dungeon

It may be a bug. But it's one we will not allow to be fixed
  9. Stanicek3

Casual Forums Trick

The Jungle title is adorable...
  10. Stanicek3

Casual Forums Trick

Yeah. I thought so. Just pointing it out for those who don't.
  11. Stanicek3

Casual Forums Trick

I just realized if you go to the bottom of any page on the forums, clicking "Underground" will let you change the backdrop. Just a cool little trick I wanted to point out.
  12. Stanicek3

Just A small idea i had.

I think IGN rates this 11/10. Best boss. Plays horns every time you shoot it. Snoop Dogg pet? Yes.
  13. Stanicek3

Mobile Mounts

And why do you say that? 505 Games said they're trying to work harder. 1.2 was pretty stable.
  14. Stanicek3

PS4 Lihzahrd Door Duping

While playing through some pre Hardmode worlds, I decided to head into the jungle temple. Trying to break the door, It did nothing, While I broke blocks beside it, Every one kept dropping Lihzahrd doors. By beside I mean the entire perimeter of blocks. All dropped doors.
  15. Stanicek3

Console Console Version Discrepancies

Yep. Rod of Discord is in game and functional.
  16. Stanicek3

Console Terraria 1.3 on consoles please

What do you mean "In it's current state"? It runs just as well as it did on PC. And they do have the right to existance. Some people can't afford a HD 108000p PC that runs at 10k FPS.
  17. Stanicek3

PC What was the first mob to kill you? (Expert Mode)

Please... Green slime killed me.
  18. Stanicek3

1.3 --- best finds so far?

So.. Final boss is Cthulhu's lost brother?
  19. Stanicek3

New Bone Key Farm Strategy Confirmed

Now you use the Steam connections to sell em for platinum.
Back
Top Bottom