Search results for query: *

• Users: Stanicek3
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Stanicek3

PS4 Quick tip: Visit an empty world before playing multiplayer

This is a slight tip for anyone who plays multiplayer with the world overwrite glitch going on: The glitch overwrites the last world you were in, so if you make an empty small world simply called “Backup” or something, if the glitch occurs, you will lose an empty world and not your home base.
  2. Stanicek3

Console Should Pipeworks wait until announcing updates after 1.3?

This 1.3 release has been a mess of delay after delay. Pipeworks has given us fairly large windows for expecting the update, yet nothing has happened. This has lead to a countless number of players already losing faith and patience with Pipeworks. This brings the question, should Pipeworks...
  3. Stanicek3

Casual Forums Trick

I just realized if you go to the bottom of any page on the forums, clicking "Underground" will let you change the backdrop. Just a cool little trick I wanted to point out.
  4. Stanicek3

PS4 Lihzahrd Door Duping

While playing through some pre Hardmode worlds, I decided to head into the jungle temple. Trying to break the door, It did nothing, While I broke blocks beside it, Every one kept dropping Lihzahrd doors. By beside I mean the entire perimeter of blocks. All dropped doors.
  5. Stanicek3

PS4 RNG Events...

I have been experiencing rain for 6 Terraria days, Blood moon chain of 8, and solar eclipse of 6... RNG needs to take a break. How have your events been occuring?
  6. Stanicek3

Mobile No Souls of Night in Crimson?

I've been hunting mobs in the Underground Crimson, But haven't gotten a SINGLE soul of Night. I've been stuck farming The Twins... Don't farm the Twins...
  7. Stanicek3

Mobile Pearlstone Killing Mud

I was making my Surface mushroom biome when I noticed most of my mud had pearlstone under it. I thought it wouldn't be a problem until I noticed ALL the Mud becoming dirt around the Pearlstone. I am 98% Sure this shouldn't happen. Bug fix Request?
  8. Stanicek3

Mobile Anyone Agree Terraria mobile is WAY to easy?

I feel the game is WAY to easy.In full frost armor, Plantera deals 1 damage. And Golem can squash me but I don't even go half health before he's dead.
  9. Stanicek3

Mobile Skeletron Mask?

I was farming gold and getting trophies from Skeletron... But I ended up getting a mask? Aren't Boss Masks PC only?
  10. Stanicek3

Mobile Missing: Mythril

Anybody having trouble finding mythril? I find like 20 every 30 minutes with a tunnel right above the Underworld. Am I digging in the wrong place?
  11. Stanicek3

Invisible World?

Every time I enter my world, Everything appears blank for a minute or 2 then it just appears... Most likely a bug..? If this is happening to anyone else how can I stop it?
Back
Top Bottom