Search results for query: *

1. bo0MXxXsplatter

Xbox One Cursed and Ichor Campfires are having trouble being used underwater

The wiki shows that Cursed and Ichor Campfires are the only two campfires that can be placed underwater. They probably work fine on PC, if I could try it there I would. Also, normal campfires cannot be placed underwater at all. Cursed and Ichor fires at least show the placing animation when you...
  2. bo0MXxXsplatter

Xbox One Cursed and Ichor Campfires are having trouble being used underwater

Small but annoying Bug: Ichor and Cursed Flame Campfires are having problems being placed underwater. If water flows above them, they are destroyed, and when being place below water, it takes a few tries before they are actually placed. If I try to place a Cursed Campfire underwater, then it...
  3. bo0MXxXsplatter

Is Console & PC cross-play being considered?

Currently waiting it out on other games for 1.3 on console, but it seems it was delayed in order to remake it with PC architecture. Is Console & PC cross-play being considered added as an official feature due to this? I could definitely see Terraria run on Windows 10 with Xbox at the very least...
  4. bo0MXxXsplatter

Mobile Offline Play?

On a Nexus 7 with Terraria 1.2.10333
  5. bo0MXxXsplatter

Mobile Offline Play?

Is Terraria supposed to be played only with a connection to the internet? When i play at home with an internet connection, I can usually manage to start up the game, but if I try to play the game without internet it will not start up. But the weird thing is if I start it up at home, then turn...
  6. bo0MXxXsplatter

World Transfer

Is there any way to transfer worlds on mobile Terraria? I currently have a Nexus 7 on Android and am thinking of getting a newer Nexus tablet, but I would like to know if there is any way to transfer worlds from those two devices. My world is NOT a cloud save.
  7. bo0MXxXsplatter

Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

Boy I sure would like to enjoy this update if is wasnt for the fact that my device suddenly stopped being able to play Terraria one day (an update didn't even happen that day either).
  8. bo0MXxXsplatter

Official Mobile Terraria: Critical Fixes & Updates Thread

All that I get when I boot up the game is the spinning green circle and it says "connecting to server" at the bottom. I leave it to load for a few minutes and even overnight but nothing happened. I'm on a Nexus 7 using Google Play.
  9. bo0MXxXsplatter

Console Your most HILARIOUS moments in terraria.

I summoned skeletron prime at the break of dawn on a multiplayer game... Let's just say it was a massacre. Oh and one day a few of my friends were just Screwing around so we decided to have a PvP fight only by spawning frost hydras directly on top of each other, it was really fun and hilarious.
  10. bo0MXxXsplatter

Console The Year Ahead & The Community "Takes Control"

I hope if they add console exclusives they balance them well, I don't want a weapon like the tizona that is hard to get and not even good, or the sharanga that is nearly the best bow and available before hardmode.
  11. bo0MXxXsplatter

Mobile Help with wof

Lava waders or bundle of balloons accessories are helpful for keeping you out of the lava.
  12. bo0MXxXsplatter

Mobile Boot up finicky

Is it a common bug for when you boot up Terraria mobile it randomly works and doesn't work at different times? Like about a month ago Terraria would boot up almost always, a little while ago it would start every once and a while, and now it won't start up at all! I'm am still connected to the...
  13. bo0MXxXsplatter

Mobile Spawn Rates Screwy

As you can see, some jungle mobs are spawning, but ocean mobs stay the same, havent seen a single arapaima
  14. bo0MXxXsplatter

I don't know how to screenshot but its at least 150 blocks of jungle grass (it plays the jungle ambience as well)
  15. bo0MXxXsplatter

I dont know if its just me, but I can't seem to get any Arapaima to spawn in my world. I'm trying to farm keymolds and pirate maps in the ocean but no arapiamas are spawning near my artificial jungle. Is it a problem with ocean spawns conflicting with jungle ones? The same farm type works for me...
  16. bo0MXxXsplatter

Console The Year Ahead & The Community "Takes Control"

Have you guys ever considered adding small features from later updates? I just think it would be awesome to see some things pushed ahead, like having expert mode in the next update as a "bonus". Expert mode can't be that hard to make, can it? I don't even care if you don't add those rare expert...
  17. bo0MXxXsplatter

Mobile Terraria Mobile Valentine's Update

This event better last longer for Android since we couldn't even load up Terraria for the entirety of February and still counting...
  18. bo0MXxXsplatter

Xbox One Need friends to play with?

End-Game player looking for some people to screw around with, do some PvP, CtG, and the Frost Moon. Maybe even start a need character if interested. GT: bo0MXxXsplatter On XboxOne Usually on a lot, especially during weekends.
  19. bo0MXxXsplatter

Console Which sword is the coolest?

FrostBrand Is the most awesome looking sword IMO.
  20. bo0MXxXsplatter

PS3 Why do Solar Eclispses have to be so rare?

Do what I do, get a clock, save right before day begins (4:30 A.M.) and keep exiting without saving until you get a solar eclipse, and when you get a solar eclipse save again, and whenever you don't get what you want from the solar eclipse, just keep exiting without saving again until you get...
Back
Top Bottom