Search results for query: *

1. Saschahi

tModLoader Magic Storage

I get a crash pretty regularly when using magic storage extra: Unhandled Exception: System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt. at...
  2. Saschahi

tModLoader Saschahis NPC Control Mod

that's one possible use. yes.
  3. Saschahi

Sorry it took so long to reply for my Item Controll mod: Items are only checked inside the inventory/armour slots/mouse slot of the player. they'll get deleted once you actually pick them up. but "dropped" items won't get checked
  4. Saschahi

tModLoader Project-T Twitch integration for Terraria!

T-Project is a Twitch Integration Library Mod What does it do? It can connect with to your Twitch Chat. It can Read and Write Messages and Whispers. Other Modders can hook into T-Project with their Mods to easily access your Twitch-Chat. t's written in such a way that it is as easy to use as...
  5. Saschahi

@Demariosphere 1. Sorry I took so long to reply 2. Overlap? most likely. Crash? most likely not. I can't look at the other mods sourcecode since he didn't put a link to his github. I already made some failsafes in my mod incase other mods are tinkering with NPCs too.
  6. Saschahi

1. Yes they still appear and get poofed away. I'm working on changing the mod to use the spawnchances instead of "brute-forcing" my way through. There's a beta build for that right now but that doesn't work with some bosses and a few mobs. 2. Yes, they still take a spot. But it shouldn't be...
  7. Saschahi

yeah, catching critters doesn't damage them, so they're not affected by my mod. misunderstood your question at first
  8. Saschahi

You can make anythign that's considered an NPC Invincible or not spawn. Critters are NPCs too
  9. Saschahi

NPC Control Welcome to my first Mod! NPC Control has 3 Main features: 1. Prevent any type of NPC from Spawning - Don't like Angry Trappers? Just disable them. - Don't want your players on a dedicated server from starting hardmode? Disable the wall of flesh 2. Make any type of NPC invincible...
Back
Top Bottom