Search results for query: *

• Users: I am Merp
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. I am Merp

Sprites Backgrounds Should Use Nearest Neighbour Scaling

Introduction So, you may've never noticed it, and if not I apologize for making you notice it now. Basically, every single background in the game (as in the backgrounds that get disabled when the Backgrounds setting is turned off, not cave wall backgrounds) uses Bicubic or Bilinear scaling when...
  2. I am Merp

**REPORTED** All Cloak-Like Accessories Appear too Low when Sitting in Chairs

All Accessories that appear as a cloak on a player when equipped in vanity will appear too low when the player is sitting in a chair. In the gap between the Hunter Cloak and the helmet, you can actually see that I'm wearing a Worm Scarf, which means that it's not affected by this.
  3. I am Merp

PC Changed Resource Pack Sounds Require Restart

I was messing around the other day and decided I should try adding a sounds folder to my texture pack to see if I could edit the sounds. To my surprise, I could! I went to edit some of them while keeping the game open, then reloaded my texture pack once I was done. I went in-game to find that...
  4. I am Merp

Pirate Crossbower's Arrow Kill Message Shows as Parrot

Fairly simple, I'm going to have to explain this as there's no way of showing this in action other than just showing a death message... which could mean anything. Anyway, when the player is killed by a Pirate Crossbower's arrow, the death message shows that the player was killed by a Parrot...
  5. I am Merp

Working as Designed Playable Instruments are Missing Notes

When 1.4 came out and I got The Axe from defeating Plantera, I decided to check it out to see how the new playable function worked with it. It worked... decently. However, when I went to play a song with it, I noticed that there were several notes missing from the scale. In fact, all of the...
  6. I am Merp

Resolved Something's Odd About my Profile Picture

So, earlier today, I was working on a gif for my profile picture and when I went to upload it, I noticed that the blinking animation seemed a little snappy. As if there was a frame that was taken out. When I examined it closer, there actually was a frame missing, and it's the frame just after...
  7. I am Merp

I am Merp.

A little overdue, but it doesn't really matter much. I hope. So, hey, I'm Merp. I'm into stuff like building, sprite art...ing, I'm a huge sound design fanatic, and I like to arrange video game tracks and redo them to sound nice in other video game sound fonts. The moment I saw that Terraria...
  8. I am Merp

Other Add Option to Toggle "Click the Sun to Revert to the Old Title Screen Music!" Easter Egg

Pretty straightforward, I would like to see some way to turn off the easter egg that can be achieved by clicking on the sun or moon on the title screen to change the music to the old version. I love dragging the sun while waiting, but I also love listening to the new title screen theme, so I'd...
  9. I am Merp

Background have been fuzzy since December 1st, 2011

Pretty straightforward: the in-game background show scaling artifacts and have shown them since 2011 when they were added. What I mean by this is that in-game, background use some scaling method other than nearest neighbour when place as a result of having to be scaled up in order to look right...
  10. I am Merp

Working as Designed Picnic Tables don't act like regular tables

As stated by the title, Picnic Tables (and Fancy Picnic Tables respectively) do not work like regular tables in that it is impossible to place blocks that require a block under them, and even blocks that require a table under them like piggy banks. This makes it really difficult to build with...
  11. I am Merp

**REPORTED** Some Tree Types' Tops are Offset

While playing in 1.4 a couple of days ago, I zoomed in to see the windy day effects in action on a sakura tree, when I noticed that the top of it was offset by half a pixel (technically just one pixel, considering the fact that all visible pixels in game are two times larger than the resolution...
Back
Top Bottom