Search results for query: *

1. Dr. Endie

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Eh, fine. You win, I suppose. I like the Brain the way it is, personally.
  2. Dr. Endie

Sure, Worm Scarf is good and all, but that doesn't mean Brain of Confusion's dodge is without potential. Without the crit chance and confusion, it's still solid. In fact, if you combine it with master ninja gear later on, you straight up have a 1/4 dodge chance. Worm Scarf may be perhaps more...
  3. Dr. Endie

Uhhh, I think you undermine the main selling point, the 1/6 dodge chance. Without the confusion debuff and the crit chance, I would still use the accessory just for that.
  4. Dr. Endie

**REPORTED** Spectre Goggles don't work like other face vanity accessories

One of the changes I love about 1.4.1 are the vanity changes. Wearing a cape and vanity wings at the same time is awesome, and having the ability to wear stuff like obsidian skull or blindfold in tandem with an actual vanity helmet is something I never realized I always wanted. However, this...
  5. Dr. Endie

**REPORTED** Cactus armor set bonus does not work in PvP

If it was Journey mode, I would have said Journey mode.
  6. Dr. Endie

And yeah, I know Thorns potion works. But the cactus armor doesn't.
  7. Dr. Endie

-Master Mode -0 defense, start of the game, so zero knockback too. -Of course.
  8. Dr. Endie

Yeah, that's the thing, it doesn't have a Thorns effect in PvP.
  9. Dr. Endie

I invited my friend to hit me in our current playthrough expecting him to immediately be knocked back and lose half his health, but instead...nothing happened. Is that intended?
  10. Dr. Endie

Ah, okay, that's fair.
  11. Dr. Endie

Sorry to repeat myself, but an old post of mine got buried pretty badly by all the Summoner talk. It had to do with Solar Flare armor's Shield being dyed by chestplate dye, while the Stardust Guardian from the Stardust set is dyed with pet dye. I think that if the shield was dyed by pet dye, it...
  12. Dr. Endie

Hey, so I tried out the Bone Glove. Very cool, for some reason I thought it'd shoot directly in front of you and not follow your aim. Which made me wonder: could the Volatile Gelatin be changed to be like it? It's got a lot of things in common with Bone Glove: accessory, (I think) class neutral...
  13. Dr. Endie

??? Shield of Cthulhu is for dashing, I wouldn't consider it a weapon. I don't care if it has a negligible amount of melee damage, I'm using it no matter what class I play. That's like banning mounts for dealing summon damage if you're not playing a summoner.
  14. Dr. Endie

I just tested an early-Hardmode Summoner loadout against Queen Slime. Obsidian Armor, Firecracker, Spiders, and a mix of prehardmode and early-Hardmode accessories (harpy wings, brain of confusion, pygmy necklace, shield of cthulhu, the works really). Of course, buffs too. Yeah, it works. Very...
  15. Dr. Endie

Alright, so this doesn't have to do with weapon viability or class balance, but there's something that I always wanted, but never really realized until now. I want the Solar Shield to be dyable via the Pet dye slot, just like how the Stardust Guardian is dyed via the Pet dye slot. It would allow...
  16. Dr. Endie

It's the exact same, they didn't change a thing about it.
  17. Dr. Endie

Water duplication removed? No, I don't think so. It's definitely still in the game, last I checked.
  18. Dr. Endie

Yeah, that's why I said the mechanic *sorta* isn't hidden. Problem is, you can only find out via giving the guide an ingredient to a luck potion and discovering it that way, or the Wizard in Hardmode. My point wasn't that the Wizard is a good way to measure luck. I agree with you, he really...
  19. Dr. Endie

It sorta isn't. The Wizard can tell you an approximation of how "lucky" you are. However, there are two main problems with this. 1- This means some players may not even know about luck until they talk to the Wizard in HARDMODE. It's possible to know about it beforehand with luck potions I guess...
  20. Dr. Endie

Thanks for the info.
Back
Top Bottom