Search results for query: *

1. OniDeidara

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

I'm so so sorry to hear this and feel so devastated. The world feels colder and emptier without Leinfors. We never spoke, but as many other fellow Terrarians said, you can feel his attention to detail and love for development's impact on the game's quality. I hope he's in a better place right...
  2. OniDeidara

What or Who introduced you to Terraria? and what's your favorite thing about Terraria?

2011. Fifth grade, summer. Yrimir's beautiful early videos which still have a weird charm to them that no other Terraria youtuber could replicate. Got it right afterwards, I remember not knowing how to break walls. I think it was version 1.0.6 back then if not 1.1. The sound of stone clinking as...
  3. OniDeidara

Giving one npc a two story home (Help!)

Yes! :( NPCs only travel horizontally. They only jump when there's an obstacle in their way. They don't jump up and down platforms. But no worries, you can build your houses whichever way you like and pretend they walk up and spend time there when you're away, you know, delusion is nice sometimes.
  4. OniDeidara

Giving one npc a two story home (Help!)

Correct me if I'm wrong but, you can't really do that in Terraria. NPCs can go up or down the stairs, but they don't jump on and off horizontal platforms. If you put them in the basement, they'll climb up the stairs and into the first floor and just stay there, unable to go down. As long as...
  5. OniDeidara

what is the strangest thing that you can do?

Funnily enough when I was in second grade a kid taught me how to do that burp-conjure thing. It's like swallowing the air trapped in your mouth and burping it out, effectively you can burp whenever and as much as you want.
  6. OniDeidara

what is the strangest thing that you can do?

I dunno if everyone can do this but I can crack my elbow the same way people crack their knuckles
  7. OniDeidara

Other Consider the re-implementation of old gen Terraria content.

I think one of the reasons why they might have gotten removed is because of the quality. They're far inferior compared to items & pets added by Re-Logic. Don't forget that when the old-gen content was added it was mostly recolors of preexisting items, before they got the sprites redone. They did...
  8. OniDeidara

Got myself in a pickle...

Safely dig a tunnel in your own safe haven and go mine hardmode ores. It's okay to die a few times since you're a melee character and early hardmode can be really tough. You should get mythril/orichalcum gear before you try to even mine for adamantite since you seem to get tanked all the time by...
  9. OniDeidara

Should Normal Mode be removed?

No. Very bad idea. Normal mode is the base game experience for the newcomers. For us veterans who played Terraria for a long period of time, we got used to its mechanics and quirks, but, when Expert Mode first came out, I'm sure we all faced a lot of trouble trying to get used to the new damage...
  10. OniDeidara

Terrarians, what was the thing that got you interested in playing Terraria? What hooked you?

Yrimir. His old videos (2011) had a peerless style of videos. Classic RPGs, classic music, and the game just seemed so cool, calm, and interesting to me. I was too young at first, so I pirated it for a while and then bought it several years ago when 1.2 was about to come out.
  11. OniDeidara

Well, IDK what to ask. Um.... At what age did you start playing Terraria?

10, in 2011, with 1.0.6. Then shortly after I became 11 and 1.1 came out, and that period (2011-2012) was the best in my opinion and I have countless memories and made many friends with whom I still talk every now and then.
  12. OniDeidara

Casual Show us your desktops!

I like mine empty. Everything I need to access can be reached from the file explorer/steam/edge browser. (The wallpaper is animated but I can't show that off.)
  13. OniDeidara

Magic early hard mode

Get the Meteor Staff, easy win against the destroyer. Get the Crystal Storm & Cursed Flames/Golden Shower. Crystal Storm will be your megashark until you reach Plantera. Cursed Flames will be a situational weapon to inflict debuffs or hurt multiple enemies at once - most bosses aren't immune to...
  14. OniDeidara

**REPORTED** You still receive debuffs from dodged attacks

Yess I'm aware! Thank you for taking the time to share your point of view.
  15. OniDeidara

My apologies if it has been reported before. I've been under the same impression too, I like to pretend that I dodged and attack but a ''fake'' AoE effect is what got me the debuff, like cursed flames flying by you and setting you on fire. If it is intentional, feel free to lock this.
  16. OniDeidara

Tested with hallowed armour. Should also work with master ninja gear and brain of confusion. Even if you successfully dodge an attack that inflicts a debuff, you'll still receive the debuff. This is especially noticeable during fights with black recluses, spazmatism, and other monsters that...
  17. OniDeidara

Wanna long-term vanilla expert duo/trio

Hi. I'm interested.
  18. OniDeidara

tModLoader Bismuth Mod Release

Hello! Is this mod compatible with other content mods like Antiaris & Thorium?
Back
Top Bottom