Search results for query: *

1. SuperNova618

Drawings & Paintings Nova’s art thread!

This is where I’m gonna post the art I make, I do t do it very often but when I do make some, I’ll try to remember to post it in here!
  2. SuperNova618

Drawings & Paintings Here’s a piece of Moon Lord art I made a while back

i really like how it came out, Moon lord looks pretty cool
  3. SuperNova618

Drawings & Paintings I made a little drawing of a Palace Guardian from Nuclear Throne petting Horror

Here’s the big guy petting his lil rad puppy :)
  4. SuperNova618

Drawings & Paintings My normal art place

Hey guys! If you’re seeing this, then you’ve found the place where I keep any Terraria art that I make! Just open the spoiler below to see it all!
  5. SuperNova618

Pixel Art My sprite dump

I will post sprites that I make here, and will also take requests. Unless I state otherwise in a reply to a request, I will usually be able to make the sprite that you want.
  6. SuperNova618

Sprites Ideas for new summoner gear from Martian Madness

I've heard that the Summoner class is pretty incomplete, so I thought up some ideas for the 1.4 update. These are all accessories that would be dropped by enemies in the Martian Madness event. Martian Reactor Core The Martian Reactor Core would drop from the Martian Saucer at a 10% chance. When...
  7. SuperNova618

PC Tutorial on how to copy a Mobile character/world file to Mac

Disclaimer: I only know how to do this from an iPhone to a Mac, because I only have those two platforms, plus PS4. Step 1 Locate the file(s) that you want to copy over to your Mac on your iPhone. This should be easy, because as of the release of 1.3 to mobile, character and world files are...
Back
Top Bottom