Search results for query: *

1. brododragon

tModLoader How to change an item's name?

So, I'm playing around with the tutorial mod, and I decide to change the name. But, I keep getting compiling errors because I didn't change all instances of the name. I kept finding places, and, finally, it compiles. But, it is an unloaded item. I check it out and the Item Name is still the...
  2. brododragon

I Can't Find Any Adamantite

After taking a long break from the game because I was stuck trying to get Adamantite, I've decided to try to beat the game before Journey's End, but still can't find Adamantite. I've used numerous Spelunker Potions and spent hours searching at the right depth for my world (large) but can't find...
  3. brododragon

PC Need Crab Statues

I just needa couple statues.
  4. brododragon

PC Underground jungle exploration

so today around 3:30-7:30 I should be open anyone want explore the the underground jungle with. I'm pre-hardmode preparing for WoF. Anybody wanna help me explore?
  5. brododragon

What is your favorite TCF thread section?

What is your favorite TCF thread section? Mine is either forum games or shops, which you should definitely check out.
  6. brododragon

PC Need a Metal Detector

I'm willing to pay 5 gold for one or a reasonable trade
  7. brododragon

PC Selling Heart and Star Statute

I have a heart and star statute. May the best bidder win
  8. brododragon

PC I buy junk!

✹Making the Deal✹ Really pretty simple. You have junk you don't want and YOU make a deal. If I want it, I will either except the deal or change the price and YOU either except, compromise or decline. Tip: I like basic items in bulk. P.S. I usually buy with in-game currency, but will...
  9. brododragon

Items Improved presserator

So I think we can agree the presserator is somewhat useless. In most cases, you could just use active/inactive stone blocks, which, I think, are a lot more accessible. So, imagine there was a different gizmo that would be turned on and off like the presserator. It will take a wire and use that...
  10. brododragon

Other Modded 1.5?

So I was thinking, since 1.4 is the last major update, that some big modder (Calamity, Overhaul, ect.) could make unofficial 1.5+ mods while Re-Logic is working on there next game. I mean, Minecraft is going strong at 1.14 and we're stopping at 1.4? C'mon, who doesn't like more content? And I...
Back
Top Bottom