Search results for query: *

1. M

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Hey, do you know if it's possible to use TShock plugins while running the mod as a TShock sever?
  2. M

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Hello, I take it that the mobs level alongside the player (Im not expirienced with the mod as of yet, correct me if im wrong :3) Does that mean that mobs level with the player they spawn because of? example: mobs around playerlevel20 will be a higher level than the mobs of a player which is on...
  3. M

PC bars exchange.

DONT NEED THE THING I NEEDED TO BUY ANYMORE.
  4. M

Xbox 360 Who wants a HOLLOWED KEY for 1 platinum

I'll give you...... one vignitilion platinum!not really.
  5. M

Xbox 360 I WANT TO BUY THE VAMPIRE KNIVES PAYING UP TO 20 PLATINUM

I want to buy the best vampire knives you have: paying up to 20 platinum. If you also have 20 beetle husks i can throw in 5 platinum.
  6. M

Xbox 360 The boss/event loot shop.

I am sorry for not replying to you for so long, i was busy and....after some time i have realised that i have everything and that no matter what you want to trade i will have at least 1 of these, sorry, consider this closed.
  7. M

Xbox 360 Lf razor pine and blizzard staff

i do have a spare razor pine. do you have a magnet sphere?my GT is the same as here (MilitarPL)
  8. M

what do you mean? and what can you give me for that?
  9. M

Xbox 360 King's shop!

Yes , 2 slime statues or a slime wand ;)
  10. M

Xbox 360 King's shop!

I can sell you 2frozen keymolds for... 5slime statues?
  11. M

After some time i have realised that whatever you would want to trade with me i would have at least 1 of these, sorry, consider this closed.
  12. M

Xbox 360 King's shop!

Have you got : 5slime+bat+skeleton+crab+bird statues? (If you have them i can throw in some golem stuff to the offer below Also i wwant to buy :1 magnet sphere , 1 specre staff , 1 golden shower . my offer is 1 frozen keymold ( i own 2 , but it may come in handy ;)) 4 bat scepters , 2 horsemans...
  13. M

Xbox 360 i will sell pumkin moon weapons...

You can have these for for 1 medalion and 10 adamantite ;) contact me asap gt: militarpl
  14. M

Xbox 360 Selling precious metals and gems

Have you got metals like adamantite ?
  15. M

HappyDays Terraria YouTuber - Hi guys! :)

Happy , i found you even here !
  16. M

Xbox 360 i will sell pumkin moon weapons...

I realised this should be a shop , you can find it in shops now
  17. M

Hyper Terraria

While im terrible at modding and stuff to do with it , im lets say over creative and might comment some ideas here :)
  18. M

Xbox 360 Pvp World

hello , is the pvp world still/yet available ?
Back
Top Bottom