Search results for query: *

1. PhantomFrost

Mobile Need to learn the game?

I am very sorry! It's my fault for not reading much of the rules before acting. I thought I could help but seems like not in the way that I thought. Though, I thank you for telling me! I promise to not reapeat this mistake.
  2. PhantomFrost

I can't tell if this Terramoji ( :P ) is smiling or not. :D
  3. PhantomFrost

Need to learn the game? Personnally, at first I found it hard to learn the new version of the mobile terraria, but I found a solution to acquire knowledge and skills to understand new things and most especially the controls (Due to the fact I played the old controls for over 2 years I...
  4. PhantomFrost

Mobile Hey there!

First of all, I thank you for the very warm welcome! ;) Now the questions: > "what do you think about 1.3 mobiles controller layout?" I think they are great! I do have some suggestions to add like 'you can jump by aiming the move button upwards and can only be executed when the circle reaches a...
  5. PhantomFrost

Resolved [Mobile] Plantera Bug?

Thank you so much! :D But if I may confirm, does the text that come up to warn/inform you that the boss is available (Plantera in this case) not matter? (Sorry again for the questions, I'm just hyped to fight the moon lord on mobile for the first time. This is the last I ask for the day.)
  6. PhantomFrost

Mobile Hey there!

Awesome! :D
  7. PhantomFrost

Thanks for the information! :) My character and world are both from my device but I did download a separate world where all the items are found and used it to gain items for my current character. And here is the file! I hope I can battle with Plantera soon. (If this is the wrong one, my bad, i...
  8. PhantomFrost

Mobile Hey there!

I based the first part of my 2 word name on a dragon. Ofc I'd like a dragon!
  9. PhantomFrost

If it's okay.. Could you kindly tell me how I will post my world file here? Oh and I forgot to include that I used a character from a map I downloaded to start that world. Does that have anything to do with why plantera bulbs won't appear? (Sorry for the wall of questions! ':| )
  10. PhantomFrost

Mobile Hey there!

Hi, my name's Phantom! Very nice to meet you all! I'm here to introduce myself as your fellow terrarian. I like to play Terraria and complete the game fast but not in the form of a speed run. I am most likely to be found playing mobile but I do have the computer version. I've been playing the...
  11. PhantomFrost

I am very sorry if this thread I posted is in the wrong section/channel in the forums! This is my first thread and I just had to find a way to get help and enjoy the game that this forums support. (Uhmm... Is it also 'not right' to comment on your own thread?) :'3
  12. PhantomFrost

Is it a bug, is it a glitch? I've stocked a numerous amount of tries to make plantera bulbs spawn but the jungle just won't produce any. I am talking about the 1.3 version of the game. I've played since it's launch and still have not slept and I finally have reached Plantera! I already defeated...
Back
Top Bottom