Search results for query: *

1. bigbok69

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

tyvm i was having that problem also so if you dont support them any more you should take the downloads off for them and i want the leveled in the new thing your use ing
  2. bigbok69

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

well i did love this but ive had problems with the staff and you cant play this mod with out paying for it on patron but other than that it is nice but if you piss off the staff and they ban you from there discord you cant get any help at all from them like now it cant get a file and i dont...
  3. bigbok69

Tool Terra Launcher - A hub Terraria games/servers/tools with save folder modification

is this like the Game Launcher for terraria
  4. bigbok69

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

for some reason this don't work
  5. bigbok69

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

no the link to get the mod dont work not steam
  6. bigbok69

can you fix the download cuzz it don't download so please fix this
  7. bigbok69

Mobile Mods for terraria mobile

well they need to change this cuzz this game just sucks with out being modded
  8. bigbok69

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

this needs to be updated fast please
  9. bigbok69

Mobile Unable to drag/drop items in inventory & UI problems on touch screen

well I'm having the problem where i cant drag stuff in my inventory it is pissing me off please fix this :red: now
  10. bigbok69

1.3.4 is LIVE!

wow where do i find the new money and the4 new mobs ive played for like 24hours non stop and cant find any thing
  11. bigbok69

1.3.4 is LIVE!

i seen on the steam changelog that you can put the seed in for these worlds that thay showed and i was wanting to know what the seeds are with the portal and stuff like that for the dd2 oh and how do you get the new money ive killed a lot of the mobs and still cant find out how to get the new...
  12. bigbok69

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

the map will not load that you download from here can this be fixed please
  13. bigbok69

[1.3.5.3] Terraria Inventory Editor (ABANDONED)

please up date this
  14. bigbok69

Standalone [1.4.4] Terrasavr, web-based inventory editor

is there one i can download that is free
  15. bigbok69

tModLoader Custom Player Sprites Mod

is there a place to get more player sprites
  16. bigbok69

PC Terraria 1.3 error on startup

ive tryed all you guys have said but my game dont work im getting pissed now ive uninstalled every thing and reinstalled next is the os witch is windows 7 64 bit utl oh and i get this as a error Problem signature: Problem Event Name: CLR20r3 Problem Signature 01: Terraria.exe...
  17. bigbok69

tAPI SonicR's Doctor Who Mod

please update to r15
  18. bigbok69

tAPI Mod Creation Tools

this is wat i got when i did that Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: MCT Tools.exe Application Version: 2.0.2.2 Application Timestamp: 547b21f0 Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll Fault Module Version: 6.1.7600.16385 Fault Module...
  19. bigbok69

okay each time i try to install this i run steam then it tells me that there are some invalid files and then to fix that i have to uninstall steam to get terraria to even run agin so can some one please help me
  20. bigbok69

tAPI Mod Creation Tools

I think i got it working but how do you use it to make mods oh i had to use the zip to install i cant get the MCT tools to work in cmd or by clicking on it and ive done all the steps provided and im not good finding out the problems other than it dont work C:\Program...
Back
Top Bottom