Search results for query: *

1. M

Mobile I decided to excavate most of a world

I'm not done yet, I will have to manually dig out the temple and the dungeon. I've been using the Celebration MK2 and one of the rockets to rip the world appart. If you're wondering why the world is so small, I actually started the world a yearish ago in 1.2 mobile, so its now called a "tiny"...
  2. M

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

this is great, but my ipad is only an ipad 2 so terraria doesn't function well on it. For some reason, whenever someone teleports on a teleported it crashes
  3. M

Mobile Game crashes when trying to go in an expert mode only world (iPad mini 2, iOS 12)

I don’t know why they are greyed out. When I put up the first file, all of the worlds were available.
  4. M

Mobile Game crashes when trying to go in an expert mode only world (iPad mini 2, iOS 12)

Oops, sorry! That was the wrong world. I posted the world on a different device. THIS is the world I am having problems with. Wait, now I can’t post any terraria world files. They are greyed out.
  5. M

I tried to open an brand new expert world and about 5 seconds later the game crashes. I have tried to go in the world with multiple characters and it did not work. I restarted my iPad to no such luck, Pls help
  6. M

Resolved [Mobile] Help!! Can’t host multiplayer world because it says I do not have enough ram when I have 10 gb+

Thank you for replying, I am saddened to hear that. Is there any other way to have a friend in my worlds?
  7. M

Resolved [Mobile] Help!! Can’t host multiplayer world because it says I do not have enough ram when I have 10 gb+

Ever since the terraria 1.3 update came out, I have been unable to host a multiplayer world. When I tap on the host button, the game pauses and then tell me you do not enough ram to host a multiplay game. I have 10 gb + of ram and my iPad is an iPad mini 2. I have put in a bug report and have...
  8. M

Mobile I have enough ram but can't play multiplayer

Thank you for helping me try and fix my problem!:)
  9. M

I pad mini 4 I also have 10+ gig of space avilabile on my ipad
  10. M

I play mobile terraria and when i try and host a game it just says,"This device doesn't have enough ram." Please help!
Back
Top Bottom