Search results for query: *

• Users: EMRE OYUN
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. EMRE OYUN

Mobile Missing Chunks

While playing in a large world, some parts of the world disappear and do not load properly. On Steam client, those chunks exist, even in the map data, but any mobile client can't see those chunks and the same particular chunks. Expected Behaviour: The mobile client should load that chunk...
  2. EMRE OYUN

Mobile [Mobile] Status Text not pops out while in-game.

I don't know how to explain this but i'll try my best. If server sends Status Packet(or NetMessage ID 9); •The user connected from the PC can see this message without any issues. •The user connected from Mobile Client(both Android and IOS i guess) can't even see that message at all. How to...
  3. EMRE OYUN

Mobile Is there any way to not loading other players activity when they away from players in servers?

When on mobile servers, i just figured out the game is loads every players data and executes on every client. Is there anyway to block this and mke players loads player data in 100-150 block range? This will both protect our users and not make crashed out like this.
  4. EMRE OYUN

Mobile Kicked or Banned Clients can't see the kick/ban message.

Kicked or banned clients only sees "Lost Connection."
  5. EMRE OYUN

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Conpleted Achivement isn't given

Slayer of Worlds
  6. EMRE OYUN

Resolved [Mobile] Server automaticly closes server port & no one joins after this. (Huawei P Smart (FIG-LX1))

When we boot a server, it runs well but server automaticly closes its port and not allowing player beyond this point. Restarting server fixes this but we cannot restart automaticly and losing players.
  7. EMRE OYUN

Resolved [Mobile] Protocol Glitchs (Huawei P Smart (FIG-LX1))

When using PC Server instead of Mobile Server(we need it for protecting world from spawn damage and add some plugins for open multiplayer), heavily glitchs and frozes(sometimes complete froze, sometimes minimal froze) appears. This is a standalone bug report and not requesting support for this...
Back
Top Bottom