Search results for query: *

1. S

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Nvm my brainfart
  2. S

Damn how could they do that I'm going to uninstall the game without backing up anything and install it again just to uninstall again
  3. S

Terraria State of the Game - October 2022

Okay thanks this means I should start checking for updates in 2-3 weeks :D
  4. S

Terraria State of the Game - October 2022

Is 1.4.4.7 mobile in review process or you will wait this 1.4.4.8? pc to be made then submit 1.4.4.6-1.4.4.8? along with mobile exclusive changes? I can't wait for Legendary difficulty to become "official" for the 2 secret seeds :redspin:
  5. S

I played mobile 1.4.4.5 a little and controls can be annoying at times, I remember the older pre 1.3 version didn't give me such trouble
  6. S

Aww, hopefully this gets resolved eventually and not before 2050 or something 🥲🤣 Edit: Decided to build a Constant world after reading the mobile and console exclusive changes and the shader is applied on my mobile 1.4.4.5 when the world builds. Is it normal for the main menu to look like this...
  7. S

Nice, can't wait for the other updates to come! Any word about the bunny situation? :redspin:
  8. S

Well idk about the bunny but I see 1.4.4.5 update in Google Play for Android, no idea why it's not 1.4.4.7 and I can't find info about it here or in two wiki's but it's something
  9. S

I read something about the carrot being in the mobile version for crossplay to work, it will just not work and summon the bunny if you somehow get this summoning item
  10. S

Got the Collectors edition but get no bunny pet :c

I hope it becomes available for everyone lol
  11. S

Can't wait for the small updates to finally reach mobile but I'm still sad about the bunny pet staying a PC exclusive where people can activate it in a few seconds with little editing despite not owning the collector's edition while mobile has the carrot item but it's not working if you manage...
  12. S

Terraria State of the Game - May 2021

Make it an in-app purchase lol or a special edition of Terraria in the mobile stores, I need my bunny it's so cute :(
  13. S

Terraria State of the Game - May 2021

Ough one more month without much news for mobile because of console. Can we atleast get a way to unlock or whatever the bunny pet from the pc special edition
  14. S

10th Anniversary Terraria is Turning 10 Years Old - Celebrate with Us!

To celebrate let's put the bunny pet from the special edition for pc to mobile!
  15. S

Terraria State of the Game - March 2021

I wonder what the next game will be if the current terraria already has content for a lifetime and is so advanced. If you get past limitations of the current game do you plan to add the ability going to space or something in the next game 😱
  16. S

Terraria State of the Game - March 2021

Can't wait for 1.4.1 and 1.4.2 to come for mobile along with control customizations and new water! Also still waiting for bunny pet from pc special edition to come to mobile 😭 I would even pay for it if it came as a separate special android edition in the store or as a inapp purchase for the...
  17. S

Terraria State of the Game - February 2021

Well add another way to get the bunny!!!
  18. S

Terraria State of the Game - February 2021

Yeeees the epic water is coming to mobile, I hope 1.4.1 and 1.4.2 are next too along with any other future updates! It would be nice if we could get the bunny from the pc special edition of terraria in mobile in some way like an in-app purchase or a special edition of terraria for mobile! Are...
Back
Top Bottom