Search results for query: *

1. L

tModLoader Elemental Weapon Enhancements

That's my problem, I do that and it doesn't change anything. I have a Molten Hamaxe and when I right click the Element Shifter nothing happens but a sound as if it was being clicked. Edit: I made a mistake. I was trying to change the element of an item that does not have one. I thought that was...
  2. L

tModLoader Elemental Weapon Enhancements

I have a dumber question: How do I use the shifters? I tried right clicking them; while in cursor right clicking the item I want to modify. I use More Modifiers. Thanks
  3. L

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

I have a problem with TApi. I'm currently using 14 mods: Shockah's accessory slots, enhanced tooltip, inventory tweaks and item suffixes; Necro's mod; Tremor Mod; Weapons Revolution; Lucky Finish; Grox's mods; Elemental Boots; Dungeon Gen and berberborscing mod; I've played for a while and I...
  4. L

Hyper Terraria

Sounds absolutely amazing, I'll keep an eye on this one.
  5. L

tAPI The halo mod

Really awesome, amazing sprites. One thing a think it's a bit overpowered is the armor set bonus. For both of them, I mean, 45% not to consume ammo is a lot.
  6. L

tAPI GTRxPotato's Mods

Man... This is just divine
  7. L

tAPI Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic

Thank you TheAmigoBoyz and Ersatz, I disabled Thorium and now it's working.
  8. L

tAPI Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic

I have a bug when using your mod with Shockah's accessory slots mod. Whenever I activate both mods I get this error when trying to create a new character or using my existing one. System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at...
Back
Top Bottom