Search results for query: *

1. FrakturianLogic

Thank you. I didn't even see that third option to search for someone. I found your profile and...

Thank you. I didn't even see that third option to search for someone. I found your profile and requested to add you as a friend. Thanks!
  2. FrakturianLogic

I see that you added me. Can you send me your friend number or link so I can add you? :)

I see that you added me. Can you send me your friend number or link so I can add you? :)
  3. FrakturianLogic

Hmm... doesn't show you as a friend online.

Hmm... doesn't show you as a friend online.
  4. FrakturianLogic

thanks for responding regarding the flower boots. I'd like to add you as a friend in order to...

thanks for responding regarding the flower boots. I'd like to add you as a friend in order to get together with you. here is alink from my steam account: https://s.team/p/cbtf-mtgr/vjfjtjvk. or here is my friend code if that is easier: 282299724. I've not done this before, so I'm learning...
  5. FrakturianLogic

PC Hope to finally find a pair of Flower Boots

that would be TRULY amazing if you would. how do I link up with you?
  6. FrakturianLogic

PC Hope to finally find a pair of Flower Boots

I've created 5 different worlds, and simply have had no luck finding flower boots. If anyone has a pair on PC, I'll gladly trade/buy them from you. I would SOOO appreciate it!
Back
Top Bottom