Search results for query: *

1. Paradox Sandwich

What do you think about this new game called "Hatred"?

It's absurd. (warning: trailer proobably not for everyone) It's definitely one of the most edgiest games that's coming out lately. It reminds me of the first postal game, which was really messed up. The difference being with Hatred is that for me it tries so ridiculously hard to be dark and...
  2. Paradox Sandwich

What are some strange things you like to do in this game?

Pic related, I like to grab animals that come too close to my house, and put them in a trashcan. that'll teach those little :red:s not to enter my property. What about you?
  3. Paradox Sandwich

Other Achievements

One problem I have with terraria is once I enter endgame there's not really much else to do. Granted there's building and custom goals but I don't feel like I'm achieving something if I'm doing it by myself. I think a possible solution to this would be adding Steam Achievements. Something like...
  4. Paradox Sandwich

Civilization 5 thread

Why don't we have a nice thread to discuss Civilization 5? Other civilization games are also welcome. Let's share stories, strategies, favorite mods, etc.
  5. Paradox Sandwich

Should terraria have a lore?

There's a lot of things in terraria that are really mysterious and stuff. So should a sort of lore (not story through) try and connect it? Or should it remain mysterious and cryptic like it is? Personally I think some explanation for the basic stuff of what happens in terraria would be alright...
Back
Top Bottom