Search results for query: *

1. J

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

The right aim cursor on mobile only has ~15 block range limit with some items...so it kinda limits Zenith... Any way to change this?
  2. J

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

Yup, my only problem is the aim stick range since I'm too used to ita and there doesn't seem to Gena way to increase it...
  3. J

Great that it's out and I got the Zenith!! But there's a problem when using the right aim stick to attack, the range for the zenith is only 15 blocks... But when attacking with the touch screen it's till the screen edge...
  4. J

Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Sup, new to this forum. Not sure if I'm allowed to post this but the reason (at least for me) why the game crashes on android is because the game doesn't extract the data to the Android/data/games.and.games.Terrariapaid file correctly, it's empty. Transfering those files from a device that...
Back
Top Bottom