Search results for query: *

1. Palaka

tModLoader Helpful Hotkeys

Please for the love of all you and I hold dear, make that dash hotkey! AutoHotKey has a terrible input lag...
  2. Palaka

Maps Simple, efficient, and clean TEdit Schematics - Arenas, Crafting Areas, and Housing

Thank you for the submissions!! Also asking for an ocean farm please 😂 where you use slime staff and afk
  3. Palaka

Looking to play Normal/Expert Run!

I would like to play with frands. My Steam name is anceintsz! Add and I'll invite!
  4. Palaka

Expert Vanilla Playthrough

Still wanna play? I'm game!
  5. Palaka

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

I think this idea is awesome! I can see it in the art, too!
  6. Palaka

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

This is my idea. A flowing-light spirit cape that reacts with the physics engine. It's see-thru and honestly I was wondering if anyone else had an idea like this or could draw it better?
  7. Palaka

Hiya

No, please.
  8. Palaka

By the divulging variances of given circumstances I must endeavor to find my calling of the

"Pocket Healer". I'm getting back into Tmod and as I understand there is a Thorium mod for a healing class. What I know of healing classes is that they don't do much damage and require a specific assistance of damage output. I am looking to play with people that enjoy the experience of Terraria...
  9. Palaka

Hiya

Hi, I'm Rocky. I like Terraria. Also I am really waiting for that awesome new update, Red. =]
Back
Top Bottom