Search results for query: *

• Users: Pumprince
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Pumprince

Is there a lore in the Terraria world?

I mean, I know Terraria is supposed to be a sandbox game, but with all the stuff in it, there's definitly something going on behind the scenes that we just can't exactly know about as we play. There's Chtulhu, his followers, his brother and his living body pieces, there's the Clothier's...
  2. Pumprince

Weapons & Equip Change to Familiar clothes

Soo, this is a pretty small suggestion. Its about changing the Familiar clothes a little bit. Currently, the familiar clothes only show the default version of your clothes and your hair. Not just me, but a lot of people wish that the familiar vanities would show your current hairstyle, and style...
  3. Pumprince

_____, it fills you with DETERMINATION.

Based on Undertale's common message "_____, it fills you with Determination." now, you are going to post an Determination Message by yourself. Lemme start. "You are going to fight Moon Lord for the first time, it fills you with DETERMINATION"
  4. Pumprince

NPCs & Enemies Party Girl on Blood Moon

So I have a small suggestion. You know how Party Girl is based off Pinkie Pie from MLP, and she also doesn't gets angry during a Blood Moon? Well, I suggest that she should get angry, but in a unique way. During the episode "Party Of One", Pinkie Pie got sad since no one came to her party, and...
  5. Pumprince

The Most "Noobed" Thing that you made in Terraria

Post any noob thing that you made in Terraria, even if you had an "OP" character. Mine is... I needed the help of my NPCs to defeat...King Slime...even if I had an ICE BLADE and FULL GOLDEN ARMOR.
  6. Pumprince

Weird Minecarts

So, I was mining on a HUGEEEEEE cave that I found, searching Skeleton Merchant, and I found weird... Minecart Tracks on the cave. Since I was bored, I just walked on it. It was fun but, its normal to happen or is some...magic?
  7. Pumprince

Skeleton Merchant

Its an small question. When Skeleton Merchant appears on underground/cave, does it appears " <name of skeleton merchat> has arrived!" or something?
  8. Pumprince

Your Favorite NPC?

Just post what is your favorite NPC on this Thread, and a reason to you like it. It can be any NPC, even from 1.3 . Mine is Stylist. She is cute, she changes your hair and she has hair dyes. Sometimes I just change the wrong hair style for my Character, and she is the only thing who can change...
  9. Pumprince

Items Coffe!

and if Terraria have coffe? the coffe will be a iten/drink who regenerates 20 HP and will be created by 10 coffe beans who are dropped by a coffe tree who will appear in the forest biome.
  10. Pumprince

Hellow! (hallow?)

hello guys! Im pumpprince.
Back
Top Bottom