Search results for query: *

1. TerminalHash

Language Pack Fixed Russian Locale

Hello friends! I so much love Terraria, but playing in Russian is dismoraling me. I present this a little language pack, what fixing some dumb things in russian translate. This contains: Fixed names of some items (like Golden Carp, etc); Re-translated death messages (main - removed ugly "Игрок"...
  2. TerminalHash

[ATTACH] Something will be here soon, but for now, keep the horse in the terminal session.

Something will be here soon, but for now, keep the horse in the terminal session.
  3. TerminalHash

PC Fully deleted worlds and players after reloading game.

We checked very closely with the host what was wrong. The damaged world remained after adding a backup and after reinstalling - this is not a problem of the system or even Steam, which in which case was obliged to restore the world even after reinstalling - this indicates problems from the game...
  4. TerminalHash

Aah, developers? You have already been reported this bug several times, maybe pay attention already?
  5. TerminalHash

PC Crumbling Dungeon Brick STILL not fixed!

I confirm this bug, it is still in the game. It was checked with different computers at the hoster - the mobs absolutely do not care about this block and they jump through it.
  6. TerminalHash

Let me explain in more detail. Yesterday, after a reboot, the hoster could not access the map via multiplayer - there was endless initialization. He tried to enter through the singleplayer - he knocks out a loading error, while he tried to enter another world, still alive on the list - the game...
  7. TerminalHash

PC Stuff got corrupted

Forgive me for the possible rudeness, but what does the game have to do with deleting or damaging worlds and players and backups? Yesterday I made a post on the same mistake and even taking into account the finding of the old backup, the glitchy world did not disappear from the list at all - it...
  8. TerminalHash

We played for several hours in multiplayer, the hoster decided to re-enter the game completely and all the worlds with the characters were completely removed. They still appear in the game lists, but when trying to enter the world, it gives a loading error. P.S This is not a Steam bug - by...
  9. TerminalHash

Working as Designed Multiplayer, Teammate's information bug

With 99999 ft in config - NO LAGS. Question - how does calculating the distance squander the framerate?
  10. TerminalHash

**REPORTED** Terrain

Void Linux, kernel 5.6.15 - I do not confirm such a bug that with multiplayer, that with a local game, neither my friends nor I had this.
  11. TerminalHash

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/zoologist-sketch.91998/post-1977090 Color version...

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/zoologist-sketch.91998/post-1977090 Color version of Zoologist!
  12. TerminalHash

Also, check my other picture, please - Drawings & Paintings - Zoologist sketch.

Also, check my other picture, please - Drawings & Paintings - Zoologist sketch.
  13. TerminalHash

[IMG] Hmm, what is this? (P.S. It's not perfect, because i'm still learning to draw something...

Hmm, what is this? (P.S. It's not perfect, because i'm still learning to draw something different from a pony.)
  14. TerminalHash

Drawings & Paintings Zoologist sketch.

Hello! Attention - this is not my perfect work, because I’m just learning how to draw at least something other than a pony. This is a simple sketch that was done in about ten minutes. Please do not judge strictly or throw off slippers. As soon as I do, the color version will be uploaded.
  15. TerminalHash

**REPORTED** Very large memory usage (memory leak?) on 1.4 Steam Linux

As a user, Void Linux cannot confirm your problems. I have 8 GB of RAM and when playing with friends all day I can calmly hold instant messengers and a browser with an open video.
  16. TerminalHash

[IMG] Six friends sleeping.

Six friends sleeping.
  17. TerminalHash

Working as Designed [Multiplayer] Distance between players.

Checked. Absolutely uncomfortable feature. The thread can be closed.
  18. TerminalHash

Working as Designed [Multiplayer] Distance between players.

Bugged feature. Why, then, was it normal before that the character's nickname was visible at any distance?
  19. TerminalHash

**REPORTED** [X11] Broken Alt-Tab Switching.

Hello again! The following bug is shown on the attached video: At a certain chance (approximately 95%) when minimizing, maximizing the game in full-screen mode, the game “breaks” - the whole view gets narrower, the interface and all sprites becomes buggy and as a result it is impossible to click...
Back
Top Bottom