Search results for query: *

1. Crashtronaut

Edit The Quote

I'm sorry, I cant let you do that
  2. Crashtronaut

Guess what the person above you is thinking based on their avatar.

"You're really going to post that?" edit: ninja'd x3
  3. Crashtronaut

Edit The Quote

That makes sense.
  4. Crashtronaut

Guess what the person above you is thinking based on their avatar.

"you are nothing before me"
  5. Crashtronaut

Edit The Quote

Sounds like a pretty sucky cake.
  6. Crashtronaut

Other Lore? Lore.

A fair point, and I suppose that lore could have been a slightly larger focus in my suggestion. I like this suggestion, I've always liked terrarian lore.
  7. Crashtronaut

Official Beta Testers Applications

make that over 300 hours in my application, I just checked my account oops
  8. Crashtronaut

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

Name the water staff "Geyser" And the flaming sword "Searing Saber"-just ideas
  9. Crashtronaut

Pixel Art Passthejam's jammy sprites

Nice! Turned out pretty well considering the scale difference. The only changes I could suggest is less pointyness on the bottom, making it slightly more like an ankh shield. Not neccesary though, as it may mess up the middle design and it looks good as art already :) Moving the sun up by one...
  10. Crashtronaut

Pixel Art Grand Python's Sprite Thread

Ah, sorry about that. I would like to see your terrarian take on this shield that I drew :happy:
  11. Crashtronaut

Pixel Art Death's Unholy Pixels

Hello! I would like to request a character :) (fire emblem or whatever style you feel like is fine) I request an astronaut (typical NASA suit) with a cracked/broken visor if possible. Cartoony reference: It would also be cool if he had a laser machinegun,but that is 100% optional
  12. Crashtronaut

Pixel Art Grand Python's Sprite Thread

Do you take requests? I see that you work excellently when you do so of your own volition :)
  13. Crashtronaut

Sounds great! Maybe I'll be able to make a suggestion out of it:happy:
  14. Crashtronaut

Hello! I would love it if you could make a Terraria item Sprite (Or simply pixelated if you like) Of this shield I drew
  15. Crashtronaut

Bitpie's Terrariart (and much more!)

Id like to be in please :happy: I would like an astronaut, but with a cracked visor with only one eye showing. Sorry for the cartoony drawing, it's the best I've got (Supposed to be NASA white astronaut suit) Any pose is fine, and if you feel like giving him a laser machinegun Then that would...
  16. Crashtronaut

Drawings & Paintings Milt69466's Fan art and stuff

I would love to join the raffle! Rafflewaffletaffytossle
  17. Crashtronaut

Weapons & Equip Spaceman

Thanks so much! I'll add a bit of armor
  18. Crashtronaut

Pixel Art PineLord's Pixel Art

Hello! Paired with my last request and going into a suggestion, could you make a buff icon that looks like a moon, or someone standing on a moon? Because that would be awesome
  19. Crashtronaut

Weapons & Equip Spaceman

Hello, I am Crashtronaut, and if I'm to escape this world, I'm going to need a spacesuit. http://imgur.com/WMLkpig Spacesuit-like costumes/armor are present in terraria, from meteorite all the way to Vortex. However, there is no true spacesuit, and I want that to change. Here are two ways it...
Back
Top Bottom