Search results for query: *

1. Crashtronaut

Weapons & Equip Spaceman

Hello, I am Crashtronaut, and if I'm to escape this world, I'm going to need a spacesuit. http://imgur.com/WMLkpig Spacesuit-like costumes/armor are present in terraria, from meteorite all the way to Vortex. However, there is no true spacesuit, and I want that to change. Here are two ways it...
  2. Crashtronaut

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Encyclopaedia Terraria: Central Thread Hub

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT AGAIN *crash* *boom* -well, here we go. Great, now I'm stuck here with all of these freaks, I'm not- Oh, uhh, hi! I'm CRASHTRONAUT, and I bring great knowledge from far stars. Secrets of the universe anyone? Oh god please don't eat me just take the book <end...
  3. Crashtronaut

Other Crashtronaut's planet of Tooltips

Aaaahhhhhhgggggghhhhhhh *WHAM* *Explosion* Should have activated return thrusters Oh uhh, hello! As you can see from the cracked, smoking remains of my ship, I'm Crashtronaut. This is my first time crashing in the suggestions section, so any constructive...
  4. Crashtronaut

Mobile No chlorophyte?!

Hello terrarians, this is my first ever forum post! I have loved every part of the new 1.2 update for mobile, however I am in the late stages of the game, and no chlorophyte has spawned in my world. I have defeated all bosses including plantera and the golem, but with difficulty without some...
Back
Top Bottom