Search results for query: *

1. Ythundyth

Thanks. Yes, I've mostly been focusing on no hits or perfect runs, although I've done some other...

Thanks. Yes, I've mostly been focusing on no hits or perfect runs, although I've done some other videos in the past and recently. Modding and game development is something I'm into as well, art (I made my own avatar), and making music is something I might try in the future.
  2. Ythundyth

Yes, my channel has been growing a lot faster recently, which is always good to see. I...

Yes, my channel has been growing a lot faster recently, which is always good to see. I appreciate all the views, comments and everything else, and I've also been working on some more projects to hopefully continue improving the channel, and just have fun in general.
  3. Ythundyth

Thanks.

Thanks.
  4. Ythundyth

Yes, my channel has grown quite a bit in the past months. But don't worry about only having 72...

Yes, my channel has grown quite a bit in the past months. But don't worry about only having 72 subs, it takes time and knowledge to get views on Youtube. It also depends on if you want to focus more on views or what you enjoy personally. If it's just your hobby, then keep doing what you're...
  5. Ythundyth

tModLoader Playable Moon Lord ❰Full Size Boss❱

Thanks, will do. Glad you enjoy it. I'd definitely love to see something like that. Thanks, I saw your video. Yes, I made it as a cheat "meme" mod, but it's great to see that people are enjoying it.
  6. Ythundyth

Thanks.

Thanks.
  7. Ythundyth

Video Playable Moon Lord ❰Made by Me❱

It's out now by the way: tModLoader - Playable Moon Lord ❰Full Size Boss❱
  8. Ythundyth

tModLoader Playable Moon Lord Boss (WIP)

Thanks. I agree, although it shouldn't be too bad for your computer if you turn down the effects and avoid spamming the all of the attacks at once.
  9. Ythundyth

It's out now: tModLoader - Playable Moon Lord ❰Full Size Boss❱
  10. Ythundyth

tModLoader Playable Moon Lord ❰Full Size Boss❱

Mod that allows you to play as a full size Moon Lord with custom bullet hell attacks. Controls are basically shmup controls, hitbox is at the center of Moon Lord's core. There's a version which is Calamity Boss Rush tier, and another one that's completely overpowered and makes you invincible...
  11. Ythundyth

I'm glad that you like it. It's supposed to be more of a meme "overpowered" mod anyway. Thought I might as well make it unique, plus it's good practice as I plan on making a more serious bullet hell boss or multiple bosses at a later date.
  12. Ythundyth

It's out now: tModLoader - Playable Moon Lord ❰Full Size Boss❱ Controls are basically shmup controls, hitbox is at the center of Moon Lord's core. There's a version which is Calamity Boss Rush tier, and another one that's completely overpowered and makes you invincible (even to bosses like...
  13. Ythundyth

Video Playable Moon Lord ❰Made by Me❱

Initially I planned on waiting for tModLoader to get updated, but I decided to finally star making my first mod. I like making very unique mods and games, and since I already have a lot of C# experience from game development and modding other games, it didn't take too long, and I learned a lot...
  14. Ythundyth

Video ❰No Hit❱ Metroid Mod Bosses on Expert Mode

I'd say it's pretty nice and well done, was in development for a few years apparently. I haven't played the Metroid games myself, but this is probably something to consider if you're a fan of Metroid yourself, or just looking for another unique mod to try.
  15. Ythundyth

Video ❰World First❱ Blushiemagic Expert No Hit. Thank you for making a great fight, Blushiemagic.

Yes, I've played a ton of bullet hell games on the highest difficulties doing perfect fights and stages (so no miss/no hit, no bomb, no other survival mechanic). It's actually the only reason why I returned to no hit Blushiemagic on Expert. I did the fight originally on Normal a year earlier...
  16. Ythundyth

Video ❰World First❱ Blushiemagic Expert No Hit. Thank you for making a great fight, Blushiemagic.

Thought I would share this here, since I also did the Spirit of Purity Rematch no hit on Expert. Was certainly much easier than Blushiemagic.
  17. Ythundyth

Video ❰No Hit❱ Mutant Boss - Eternity Mode ❰Fargo's Mod❱

Thanks. And yeah, I'm sure Mutant was a bit confused by how all of his attacks kept missing.
  18. Ythundyth

Thanks. I've done similar and even harder challenges in the past, some also considered impossible or never done before. I had the motivation for it and I knew I could do it, although it was still a bit stressful, mostly because of the final attack and also it being hard getting consistent at...
  19. Ythundyth

Thanks, it's something I've wanted to do for over a year now, and with how much I've improved at bullet hell I thought it was time to finally do it. I guess it's pretty fitting that around the same time last year I beat some of the hardest CAVE TLBs no hit, and now I've done this the following...
Back
Top Bottom