Search results for query: *

• Users: Ythundyth
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ythundyth

tModLoader Playable Moon Lord ❰Full Size Boss❱

Mod that allows you to play as a full size Moon Lord with custom bullet hell attacks. Controls are basically shmup controls, hitbox is at the center of Moon Lord's core. There's a version which is Calamity Boss Rush tier, and another one that's completely overpowered and makes you invincible...
  2. Ythundyth

tModLoader Playable Moon Lord Boss (WIP)

It's out now: tModLoader - Playable Moon Lord ❰Full Size Boss❱ Controls are basically shmup controls, hitbox is at the center of Moon Lord's core. There's a version which is Calamity Boss Rush tier, and another one that's completely overpowered and makes you invincible (even to bosses like...
  3. Ythundyth

Video Playable Moon Lord ❰Made by Me❱

Initially I planned on waiting for tModLoader to get updated, but I decided to finally star making my first mod. I like making very unique mods and games, and since I already have a lot of C# experience from game development and modding other games, it didn't take too long, and I learned a lot...
  4. Ythundyth

Video ❰No Hit❱ Metroid Mod Bosses on Expert Mode

I'd say it's pretty nice and well done, was in development for a few years apparently. I haven't played the Metroid games myself, but this is probably something to consider if you're a fan of Metroid yourself, or just looking for another unique mod to try.
  5. Ythundyth

Video ❰World First❱ No hit compilation of the hardest modded bosses. Includes Blushie, SCal and Mutant on the hardest difficulties.

First person in the world to no hit Blushiemagic, Supreme Calamitas, Mutant, Spirity of Purity Rematch and Abominationn on the highest difficulties (Expert, Death and Eternity). I've been thinking about making this for a while, but I've finally decided to do it now that I've no hit Blushiemagic...
  6. Ythundyth

Video ❰World First❱ Blushiemagic Expert No Hit. Thank you for making a great fight, Blushiemagic.

"It is over, yet you might be wondering, was it worth it? Learning every attack, Doing the random final with Terraria physics, Dealing with my broken movement, Beating a true final boss that is many times harder than Mutant and SCal, Doing something that used to seem so hopeless..." Yes...
  7. Ythundyth

Video ❰No Hit❱ All Champion Bosses on Eternity Mode ❰Fargo's Mod❱

Felt a bit like doing a boss rush with all these new bosses. And I must say, the quality of these bosses is a significant increase compared to some of the old ones.
  8. Ythundyth

Video ❰No Hit❱ Abominationn Boss - Eternity Mode ❰Fargo's Mod❱

Good boss, I would definitely like to see more of these to be honest. Not even necessarily that much easier than Mutant depending on what you're good at.
  9. Ythundyth

Video ❰No Hit❱ Mutant Boss - Eternity Mode ❰Fargo's Mod❱

Very fun boss once you learn it, and one of the most impressive fights in all of Terraria. Unlike Blushiemagic and Supreme Calamitas, this boss can be entirely manipulated (there is no RNG), although it did make it less fun learning the boss itself. However after a certain point it became a...
  10. Ythundyth

Video ❰No Hit❱ All 1.4 Master Mode Bosses

All boss fights on the new 1.4 update done on Master Mode, no damage / no hit. Done with appropriate gear for each boss. Journey's End is a fun update, one of the new bosses is my favorite official one. A quick summary of all the bosses (spoilers about new bosses) King Slime: Easiest boss. Eye...
  11. Ythundyth

Video No Hit Blushiemagic Boss - Elemental Unleash

Pretty interesting boss to be in Terraria. Phase 1 was pretty fun. The attacks are either static or aimed in this phase. The last part is a damage race otherwise you have to dodge bullets from all 3 Blushies. Phase 2 is also static or aimed, and is a bit harder. Platforms make the final two...
Back
Top Bottom