Search results for query: *

• Users: giras
  • Order by date
  1. giras

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Finally I can give me some time to write you guys. What a hell of a month. I played the mod and ended a while ago but didnt have time to tell you. I did a playthrough with this mod (with Calamity because extra biomes) and was so much fun! In the entire game I found just one bug (the Serris one...
  2. giras

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I was investigating, and now doing te same. Lets see how it is going now and try to put all three of them with Metroid one Thanks 😁
  3. giras

tModLoader Metroid Mod

The one from steam is 32 or 64bits? It seems to have 4GB of memory so cant use all three with the metroid one. I cant fight the Mutant boss without it crashing so it doesnt bother me too much. Thanks for your help 😊
  4. giras

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I am feeling a bit stupid, I didnt check te thread until yesterday! So grateful the effort you put in the mod Scooterboot, I just started and encountered a ¿Geezer? (cant remeber the name, tha little fella that climb walls) and I am in love for all eternity with the mod. So thanks, really...
  5. giras

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

A theme map seems wonderful, though I dont know how much tiles have the mod. Yes, I remember... Super Terraria Wolrd maybe? And Jopojelly has one too. I see, maybe we could just generate a new world and choose it to be entirely a dark biome world and just hang there. Or even if we have the...
  6. giras

Years ago I played one, and a Castlevania one too. If we have in the mod some blocks, doors and furniture it could be a nice one. But you know, the thing I am looking for is structures in the generation of the map. Like Chozo Shrines, some sort of dungeon and those things. Structures like we saw...
  7. giras

Yeah, if it is a furniture it should have some kind of menu to see the info for yourself, it is a computer after all. The enemy entries sounds awesome but I guess it makes more sense to put them in the bestiary in the future, that sounds easier. But imagine the posibility to make your idea with...
  8. giras

Sorry for that :D Sometimes I diverge from the topic. Well, anybody knows if there will be any NPCs? It could be nice to have some vendor or advisor from Metroid to chat like the Guide. It could say things like where is the chozite, or the weakness of metroids (for people who not played the...
  9. giras

Well, I can understand that really well. I can't play it run after run. The last time was back when 1.4 released. I will play it now, want to see it complete and try Journey mode, last time was Master. After that will not play it until Scooterboot release the mod. The burn out can happen with...
  10. giras

The 1.4.1 it is available Have a nice day, friends. :passionate::dryadpassionate::merchantpassionate::nursepassionate:~:passionate:`:passionate:<3 :D;(:p
  11. giras

Hope those things are just weird and not bad ones. If you release it this year would be terrific, because what a hellevator of a year we had... -_-:sigh: Personally, and we as people with the covid and that. Hope the 2021 will be better. And with your mod and this new 1.4.1 update, sounds fun...
  12. giras

Doing the same but with Samus Returns, and if I have time I will with AM2R. But dont see it happening because the Terraria next update is just here, a couple of weeks from now. Now I have my mind infested with Metroid, Metroid everywhere, all I can think (and dream apparently) is METROID...
  13. giras

Well, I dont know that, sorry. But they look sick. Hopeful Scooter could say more soon. ;) Did you see the other videos too?
  14. giras

Well, those were very old anyways. You can see Scooterboot9697 youtube videos. That way you could make a precise idea of the mod. They are awesome, cant recomend them enough. n_< b
  15. giras

Mod like Thorium and Calamity are doing that continously, even after all the years. The mob spawns, damage, etc... Are a lot of work, and I can see a constant worry about it if you intend to add more and more of mobs/drops/whatever in your mod from time to time. I can't view myself doing that...
  16. giras

Sure thing, I guessed that it would be not posible but wanted to help. Anyways I dont know how could I did that. Thanks for explain more things of the situation of the mod Scoot, eager to see what you guys are doing with it. Keep the good work! For my part, I will go around a bit more in DS2...
  17. giras

Because the "over time with tons of play testing" like you said, I am with Eduardokirbyfun, a beta with some feedback for iron out bugs and imbalances. After all we are fans about metroid and Scootter work done here, we are not a bunch of dumb critics. We can help a little with the testing in...
  18. giras

I can also test the mob spawn if you need help, anyways these days I dont have to much to do. But dont know how, just go there (corruption for example) and count mod's mobs between regulars?
  19. giras

What do you mean ChloeElizabeth? For my part I am doing well, I am replaying Dark Souls 2, I never ended it so am enjoying it a lot. And makes the wait much smoother.
  20. giras

I like your builds, they look so nice. Love the plant aestetic of the walls, or the save room! Are those that automatic walls that close themselves when you enter the room? Awesome. Makes me want to play Super/Fusion again, maybe even Zero. Some question, what did you use to make the blue lights...
Back
Top Bottom