Search results for query: *

1. Warpshard

tModLoader Smooth Lighting

Beautiful. Do you have any example pictures of how it looks with light sources and not just the sun?
  2. Warpshard

Replicating screen effect during Moon Lord fight?

Hi! I've been searching for this, but I've not really found anything that would help me. I've been using a texture pack that changes the color of the Moon Lord to utilize the pallette of all the pillars, and it works decently during the actual fight. However, the orange-yellow Solar colored...
  3. Warpshard

Texture Pack Tux's Tuxtures (Brighter Skies, Empress face fix, Man Eaters & more)

Very nice, definitely will be using the Dragon Eater and Bright Skies fixes. Do you currently have any plans for replacing the Man Eater Banner with a Dragon Eater banner, or are you only interested in changes to the mob itself?
  4. Warpshard

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

While it's no HERO's mod or Cheat Sheet, Journey Mode does look like a fun way to play the game without really going through all the motions of grinding up materials for building or making stuff. The enemy spawn modifier is exciting, especially for rarer items. Since the Journey Mode characters...
  5. Warpshard

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Is it possible to turn any of the items in this mod off? I want to use lamps as opposed to invisible house tiles to light the subways and hellevators, but I can't delete them with TEdit, and breaking them by hand is too daunting of a task for it to be worth it.
  6. Warpshard

Tool [LEGACY][Patcher] Terraria Tweaker 1.X.X.X

I was thinking it would be something like having individual mining width and height modifiers. Not exactly mining in a 2x2 or 3x3 cube, so much as the ability to mine 1 block, and have the blocks next to it get broken as well. For example, applying Mining Width 1 would cause the blocks...
  7. Warpshard

Tool [LEGACY][Patcher] Terraria Tweaker 1.X.X.X

Is is at all possible to edit how many blocks a pickaxe mines when you swing it at a block? I attempted changing the width of the Picksaw (Thinking that meant mining width), but that did nothing, as far as I could tell.
  8. Warpshard

I think I'm going to stop visiting this site for a while. I don't play much Terraria anymore...

I think I'm going to stop visiting this site for a while. I don't play much Terraria anymore, and the profile posts have gotten stupid. Bye!
  9. Warpshard

Do you have a computer? If so, get Terraria on the computer.

Do you have a computer? If so, get Terraria on the computer.
  10. Warpshard

In the context of comedy, swearing, violence, and I think sexual jokes, are fine. Also, this...

In the context of comedy, swearing, violence, and I think sexual jokes, are fine. Also, this isn't going to kill Youtube. It didn't die the last time there was a controversy about their terms, and it won't die this time.
  11. Warpshard

Quite a bit of that stuff was in before now, it just wasn't as aggressive as it is now. Plus...

Quite a bit of that stuff was in before now, it just wasn't as aggressive as it is now. Plus, it's not like communication is Youtube's strong point, so no one knew about this stuff until people started complaining about something they don't understand completely.
  12. Warpshard

Legion comes out tomorrow. A bunch of people are staying home for it on the subreddit, but I...

Legion comes out tomorrow. A bunch of people are staying home for it on the subreddit, but I personally think it's a bad idea to stay home.
  13. Warpshard

Sorry, but you're about a month and 67 levels too late.

Sorry, but you're about a month and 67 levels too late.
  14. Warpshard

Did Pixel get banned again? If so, I feel like it should stay permanent this time, since he...

Did Pixel get banned again? If so, I feel like it should stay permanent this time, since he didn't learn from last time.
  15. Warpshard

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
  16. Warpshard

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
  17. Warpshard

Well, it's my last day of summer. I have to say, I think this was one of my better summers. I...

Well, it's my last day of summer. I have to say, I think this was one of my better summers. I found two new hobbies during it.
  18. Warpshard

Reddit's been having a field day with him. You can't find a single thread that doesn't have...

Reddit's been having a field day with him. You can't find a single thread that doesn't have mention to ":red:s out for Harambe."
  19. Warpshard

Okay, so Demon Invasions are now the most fun thing I have going on in my life right now.

Okay, so Demon Invasions are now the most fun thing I have going on in my life right now.
  20. Warpshard

There are tons of people like that everywhere. There's always at least 10 people using some sort...

There are tons of people like that everywhere. There's always at least 10 people using some sort of service as a dating platform.
Back
Top Bottom