Search results for query: *

1. C

PC A completely broken game...

It is fixed! Thank you so much!!
  2. C

I did what you have said exactly, but still... No progress at all?
  3. C

Theres... Nothing. The thing is Terraria didnt even start up, it just show the text that Terraria stopped working. Though the game didn't even start
  4. C

There's no log file, i tried it over and over its still nothing
  5. C

I cant find logs in my terraria file... Can you teach me how to find it?
  6. C

I got it, it said repair so I clicked repair... But my Terraria is still broken, what should I do next??
  7. C

No, no I am not familiar with any of these things. Would you be so kind walk me through it? Thank you and sorry for the slowly reply following with the bother
  8. C

how do I use XNA? please tell me how to use it step by step, I'm completely new to this sorry for the bother
  9. C

Though, I opened the TerrariaServer.exe It always show up the same thing which is the picture I sent you earlier, I don't know what is breaking the thing.
  10. C

Nothing happened, Maybe I'm just stupid but it always gives me this when I try to click Play, When I typed in -logerrors -logfile there's nothing popping up at all. Weird huh? :red:...
  11. C

One day I was reinstalling Terraria, It was all fine until I tried to play the game, It keeps on saying that Terraria has stopped working, (Steam: PC) And I go ahead and delete all the terraria files and start fresh, I even use the Steam file check, and it said "1 file failed to be checked and...
Back
Top Bottom