Search results for query: *

1. FragBombGames

Other Main Menu Additions

Been a while since I posted a thread :p This is a suggestion about some additions to the main menu screen of Terraria: - I've noticed when the Terraria title changes to the Corruption version, the tree still uses the normal wood colour. Does this bother anyone else? I think it should be...
  2. FragBombGames

Drawings & Paintings FragBomb's Art and stuff

Well, this is my art thread. Not much to say here really. A lot of these were done quite a while ago, so they may seem a bit poorly done, sorry. All were drawn on my iPad.
  3. FragBombGames

Short Story The Headless Horseman's journal

This is a short story told from the Headless Horseman's perspective. If you imagine him with a heavy Scottish accent, it sounds much funnier. Day 1 'Ello, I'm a Headless Horseman. I decided to write a journal of goings-on after I overheard Pumpking talking about an invasion. Apparantly, some...
  4. FragBombGames

How Long is a Terrarian year?

I was bored. Keep in mind that this relies on the assumption that years in Terraria are like real years: it takes a month for the moon to go through each phase, with about four weeks in a month, and twelve months in a year. I noticed that the moon in Terraria changes its phase every night, and...
  5. FragBombGames

NPCs & Enemies Blood Moons and Oceans

Has anyone heard the sailor saying: "Red sun at morning, sailors take warning?" No? Anyway, from what I know, it means that if the sun looks red at morning, a huge storm is coming. Upon thinking about this, I came up with this here suggestion. Enjoy. Further Explanation: I also realised that...
Back
Top Bottom