Search results for query: *

1. Deadonarrival

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

Nah, it needs to be brutal. Dont nerf anything.
  2. Deadonarrival

Say hello...to the rug's topography.

Say hello...to the rug's topography.
  3. Deadonarrival

We're building it up, to break it back down. We can't wait to burn it to the ground.

We're building it up, to break it back down. We can't wait to burn it to the ground.
  4. Deadonarrival

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

Just wanted to say how awesome the update is. Being able to jump from the controller to the keyboard without toggling any options is a masterstroke of brilliance. Great work Re-Logic.
  5. Deadonarrival

Thats what makes it so good.

Thats what makes it so good.
  6. Deadonarrival

SO LETS ALL SING ALONG...A LITTLE GODDAMN LOUDER!

SO LETS ALL SING ALONG...A LITTLE GODDAMN LOUDER!
  7. Deadonarrival

Look, if you dont like the song fine. Dont let the door hit you in the :red: on your way.

Look, if you dont like the song fine. Dont let the door hit you in the :red: on your way.
  8. Deadonarrival

Look it on on Bing, there are lyrics right there. I can understand them fine.

Look it on on Bing, there are lyrics right there. I can understand them fine.
  9. Deadonarrival

You will thank me when you listen to the song

You will thank me when you listen to the song
  10. Deadonarrival

Thanks to the character limit, I did. It wouldnt have made much sense without the second post.

Thanks to the character limit, I did. It wouldnt have made much sense without the second post.
  11. Deadonarrival

Maybe we'll forget - Bring me the Horizon "Happy Song"

Maybe we'll forget - Bring me the Horizon "Happy Song"
  12. Deadonarrival

We are possessed. We're all :red:ed in the head. Alone and depressed. But if we sing along A...

We are possessed. We're all :red:ed in the head. Alone and depressed. But if we sing along A little :red:ing louder to a happy song
  13. Deadonarrival

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

Can we expect the changelog a couple of days ahead of the release?
  14. Deadonarrival

PC PC is getting controller support!

My reaction when checking the forums for news on Controller Support
  15. Deadonarrival

*walks to corner* *waits*
  16. Deadonarrival

I guess "around the corner" is a relative term.
  17. Deadonarrival

Console Console Update Timing

All those new items and let me guess, console still wont be recieving the extra line of slots in the inventory. Having to teleport home constantly due to lack of inventory space makes the game incredibly grindy and tedious. Add all the extra items from 1.2.4.1 and it just compounds the issue...
  18. Deadonarrival

I picked up my PC controller hoping for the best and met with failure. I'm ready for 1.3.1

I picked up my PC controller hoping for the best and met with failure. I'm ready for 1.3.1
  19. Deadonarrival

Usually you site a reference before making some smart :red: comment like "Obviously".
  20. Deadonarrival

Finally, playing Terraria with a controller without the fuss of missing content.

Finally, playing Terraria with a controller without the fuss of missing content.
Back
Top Bottom