Search results for query: *

• Users: Zaii
  • Order by date
  1. Zaii

Official The TCF 2nd Anniversary Shindig!

Fantastic plan, folks! Thanks for the last 2 years, they've been awesome (love ya'll), and an idea popped up in my head almost immediately for what I want to create for this lovely contest. Going to bring out the watercolours and top-quality paper for this one! Don't expect to win or place at...
  2. Zaii

Terraria: Otherworld You're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat: The Ocean Biome in Terraria: Otherworld

`:passionate: Simply so pretty- it's like it takes our ever-loved classic Terraria worlds and throws on a sugary glaze, smoothing everything out and making it tastier than ever. I don't mind waiting for such a delectable treat, and I appreciate all the teasers you guys are sharing. thank you
  3. Zaii

I restart all the time, just finding that perfect world that just feels right to start from. I...

I restart all the time, just finding that perfect world that just feels right to start from. I love Expert for the game, but normal for building.
  4. Zaii

So... I'm coming to realize that Expert Mode is not the most conducive to immaculate massive...

So... I'm coming to realize that Expert Mode is not the most conducive to immaculate massive building structures. Think I'll start fresh :)
  5. Zaii

PC "wanted" Falcor mount ;)

@Snrasha Will this do? I've condensed the normal wyvern, and figured we could sit behind the head. Oh, and woof woof! http://imgur.com/kztuodg
  6. Zaii

Heh... neither can I!

Heh... neither can I!
  7. Zaii

LOL... started then stopped. Dabbled with Expert but realized I like the easier freedom of a...

LOL... started then stopped. Dabbled with Expert but realized I like the easier freedom of a general world where I can balance building with bosses. Starting again, though... currently gathering a :red:load of brick and stucco and mudblocks and iron before I get rollin' again.
  8. Zaii

Vanilla or Modded

:pinky: Curious as to what ya'll normally play on/with? I've got around 700 hours put into this game, and have tried out a bunch of mods; the heavy hitters like N-Terraria and Thorium/Tremor mostly. I like the extra stuff that mods add, but always find myself reverting back to the vanilla game...
  9. Zaii

PC "wanted" Falcor mount ;)

Anyone of you super-duper fantabulous modders out there interested in creating a mod to add a new mount? I'd love to have my own Falcor: basically a rideable wyvern. Is there already one that I've missed? If so, apologies.
  10. Zaii

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

@zadum4ivii for new ideas... what about: ROUS
  11. Zaii

Official New Terraria Toy Line - Your Feedback Needed!

If you were looking at something that can be both static AND adjustable, you might want to check out the Four Horsemen: www.sourcehorsemen.com for possible contacts & inspiration. (some toys HERE) They are a simply fantastic group of toymakers/artizans- I have one of their Raven Warriors and...
  12. Zaii

Making a new world- always wanted to build classic Brownstones with main floor stores, think the...

Making a new world- always wanted to build classic Brownstones with main floor stores, think the time is nigh!
  13. Zaii

Yup... see...

Yup... see: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tremor-remastered.28695/page-130#post-929691 :)
  14. Zaii

Have a really neat idea for a mini-Canadian Biome... made the suggestion in Tremor mod 'cause...

Have a really neat idea for a mini-Canadian Biome... made the suggestion in Tremor mod 'cause it's the one I use and love. I WANT MOOSE <3
  15. Zaii

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

:dryadwink: @zadum4ivii I don't know if this is even a possibility, however I've always wanted to see a Lake Biome somewhere in the middleish area of medium or large maps. Having one main forested island in the middle of a larger expanse of water (without me having to dig the damn thing out...
  16. Zaii

Member-Run Contest Woooo A Building Contest!!!!!

Interesting... might just give this a shot: Have a dandy idea to play with!
  17. Zaii

So I just got a couple of xenopoppers

I adored my Xeno with Chloro bullets, great against the Duke and I used it quite a bit in the Hardcore dungeon. Once you get used to the slight delay and "aiming" it correctly, it's a lot of fun.
  18. Zaii

Insert Horse In Your Name

Zaihorsei "It's Zai Horsei over dere!!!" Heh.
  19. Zaii

Underwater Base?

It looks like it, I love the pattern of tin/copper plating, fantastic idea. I never use paint, always forget about it.
  20. Zaii

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Stereophonic Supah System- craft & wire up speakers, amplifyers, radio, and various other set pieces, and find random cassette tapes (yes, tapes, damn-it, old-school!) that are rare drops from mobs that would kinda replace music boxes, or at least enhance them. I'd roll a total disco-set up with...
Back
Top Bottom