Search results for query: *

1. Sspyrshlsx

**REPORTED** Please fix these problems

I'd also like to add this: When you are trying to place something next to a minecart track, the game always mounts you on the minecart. So to be able to place things without interruption; I have to open the inventory, change to aim only, use the cursor to aim where I want to place and then tap...
  2. Sspyrshlsx

Mobile Town Slimes visual bug during parties

The party hat when interacting with a town slime is flipped. It's only like this on the UI, not the slime itself. Also it works fine with normal NPCs.
  3. Sspyrshlsx

**REPORTED** Grappling Hook Bug

In the version 1.4.4.5 build 977 of mobile Terraria, there's a small bug with grappling hooks. If I take the hook out of the equipment slot and put it in my inventory to use, I can grapple THREE times with a grappling hook that normally only hooks once. I tested this with the Grappling Hook...
  4. Sspyrshlsx

Terraria Holiday Shopping Guide

So our fellow cultist is sans? Plot twist?
  5. Sspyrshlsx

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

Woah, that was really fast in just one year! Have been loving Journey's End on PC already, let's see how awesome mobile looks!
  6. Sspyrshlsx

You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

With the update, the game runs pretty well! I'm having no problems with the UI etc. But... I cannot drag the sun away on the main menu- you know what I'm talking about And.. something actually more important. When you put an accessory on the vanity slot, the modifier/reforge somewhy disappears.
  7. Sspyrshlsx

You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

My previous issue was a black screen issue- however I guess I somehow couldn't get the update. The first time I downloaded the update, it was about 35MB. Now I just saw another update available (under the same update name, 1.3.0.7.8) which is like 95MB. Is that only me or? I don't quite know...
  8. Sspyrshlsx

Somebody says that they can't get to launch the game. The same goes for me. I own a legal version of the game from Play Store and I had no issues prior to the update, however, I can't seem to launch the game now. I get the Terraria logo, DR Studios logo etc. as ususal, and I get a black screen...
  9. Sspyrshlsx

Vanity Challenge! March's theme is Steampunk - submit your creation here

Here's my character attempt. It might be looking a little odd because of the picture, though he's a male character. (And yes I'm a mobile user what's wrong) By the way, those chains there are part of the world, not the character.
  10. Sspyrshlsx

Mobile Purchase faster items

YES it is. Hope they fix it with 1.3.1.
  11. Sspyrshlsx

Mobile Dear Mobile Terraria Devs

Well, seems like we got no replies, I'm moving this issue to DR Studios. Thanks anyways, just wanted to let you know. :happy:
  12. Sspyrshlsx

Mobile Dear Mobile Terraria Devs

Dear Mobile Terraria Devs, I've been playing mobile 1.3 for a long while (and unlocked all achievements already :happy:) and it's seriously fun. Though I don't know why the screen moves upwards upon opening the inventory, to avoid some kind of glitch? For supporting devices with smaller screens...
  13. Sspyrshlsx

Resolved [Mobile] Will there be a controller support for Terraria Mobile?

Oh, yes, there will be. Loki already said that in state of the game. We can close this thread hehe.
  14. Sspyrshlsx

Resolved [Mobile] Will there be a controller support for Terraria Mobile?

The title says it all. Will there be a controller support, since we have the 1.3 update and the touch-screen controls are so similar to the console version? Thank you kindly.
  15. Sspyrshlsx

What does the Lunatic Cultist say?

So, as it's been asked by many people, the question is "What does the Lunatic Cultist say?" You can also find the sound here: As far as I see, nobody yet asked it on the official Terraria Forums, so I am. Well, most of you guys probably think it says somthing like "I know you know" / "how do...
  16. Sspyrshlsx

Terraria 2 ..?

So, as Terraria, that huge masterpiece, has come to an end with the 1.4 "Journey's End" update on PC, and other platforms will be receiving updates for the "One Terraria" project, after all those updates, well, will there be a second of the game? Like the Terraria Otherworld project, which was...
  17. Sspyrshlsx

Resolved [Mobile] Mobile 1.3.0.7.1 crashes while drawing map after what I've done...

Yes. YES! I finally fixed it! I was scared if playing with the .bak file break the game, but it worked out! Thank you kindly Tunnel King for your fast reply, though I didn't need to update it, but thanks anyway, I'm so happy that I didn't loose all the stuff I've made. So, as my problem is...
  18. Sspyrshlsx

Resolved [Mobile] Mobile 1.3.0.7.1 crashes while drawing map after what I've done...

Thanks, I'll be updating it as soon as I can. Tho I wonder if it will help with the corrupt player save issue?
  19. Sspyrshlsx

Hi, I was playing the Terraria 1.3.0.7.1 mobile version for some while. I didn't update the game for some reason, tho i can't update it right now. So, I could defeat the Moon Lord finally, like 4 times so far :D So, I tried to get the Cute Fishron mount, but I couldn't defeat the Duke Fishron in...
Back
Top Bottom