Search results for query: *

• Users: Myu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Myu

Make An Anagram Of The Words Above!

It says it all in the title. BUT, there are some rules: You must post two words. They must have at least one anagram. Have fun! So yeah, I guess I'll start off... Pizza face.
  2. Myu

NPCs & Enemies The Archaeologist NPC

EDIT: I have scrapped this idea, sorry. Welcome on and all to my first ever suggestion! This was an idea I brainstormed up wayyy before I joined TCF. Since I can't sprite, there will be no reference images. The Palentologist NPC is a pre-hardmode NPC you can 'obtain' after you have 3 other...
  3. Myu

Jayfeather's Random Art

Yo. Well, hello there. In my spare time I draw/doodle a lot, so this thread is where I dump and place my stuff. I'll also do requests, if they're open. .u. ~ I love to experiment with new styles, so feel free to challenge me! Whether it be a specific style of alpaca or an extremely cartoonish...
  4. Myu

Your Grammar Sucks!

Inspired by the amazing Jacksfilms, this is a thread basically for posting messages with bad grammar from here, youtube comments section, Twitter and etc. You could screenshot it, or write it down. I don't have anything at the moment but for now, check ou Jacksfilms's Your Grammar Sucks playlist...
  5. Myu

Say a word related to the word that the person above you said!

Confusing title. Here is an example: Somebody: Cow Other person: Milk Etc. I'll start! Pizza
  6. Myu

Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 MOBILE

I recently just got FNAF on my Kindle Fire, and decided to make this thread for the people that have FNAF 1 or 2 on their tablet/phone. So have fun posting! ______________ I'm on night 3 on FNAF 1, I was checking the cameras, and saw that Freddy was gone. "Ok, that's normal on night 3, right?"...
  7. Myu

SoulsOfNight can draw animatronics.

°Welcome to...° SoulsOfNight's Animatronic art thread! Requests: OPEN. •This is my art thread where I post pictures I have drawn. Not like everybody else is doing that...
  8. Myu

Crossyroad!

So there is this free game called crossyroad and I find it super addicting. This thread is just to chat about the game, high scores and other things. I have a picture as well. Puns. X3 My higscore if 93. I can't even get past 11 now.
  9. Myu

Soul's fantabulous art

I draw! Yey. So here is a couple of my sketches and fancy pants stuff. -Reserved for a better picture- Requests are closed, sorry!
  10. Myu

Items Flying accessories.

Soo, i was thinking: Man, the only flying things in this game are: hoverboards, hornet mounts, wings, and boots. So I created this thread for ideas and inventions! Enjoy posting your ideas! ;):redspin:
  11. Myu

Favourite Warrior Cats?

No posting on this thread. Please. People don't get it. REMINDER: I only joined 2 days ago.
Back
Top Bottom