Search results for query: *

1. turnipofpower

PC TeamTerraria 2 - A Private 1.3.1 Multiplayer Server (Signups)

too many to count.over 50 at least 22 Server meets all my standards and im looking for a small server with a good community. Super Hot Throwing class(I will use boomerangs,magic dagger,and any hardmode weapon that is thrown I use a GOG version but http://steamcommunity.com/id/megalomemeia I...
  2. turnipofpower

How about a staff that shoots blood that will detonate over a set period of time.the more...

How about a staff that shoots blood that will detonate over a set period of time.the more stacked on one enemy the more hp cost refunded.You can manually detonate them which deals more damage but does less healing.
  3. turnipofpower

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I might have found a bug with the topaz ring.When i equip the ring and use a shuriken it does 11 damage on a normal hit and 11 damage without the ring effectively making it useless
  4. turnipofpower

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

This happened when i got a blood moon with dark druid.spent the whole night throwing shurikens at the minions 24/7 its not that the ai is hard.its that theres too many at once for it to be fun at all.you will be stuck all night fending them off.A suggestion is to improve their ai,Make the dark...
  5. turnipofpower

[Question] There exists a mod like Not Enough Items for Terraria?

Try the Cheat Sheet mod by jopojelly.Use the guide and the wiki if you can though.You cant use the same characters you use in the tmodloader version as your normal one.
  6. turnipofpower

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Can wooden boomerang be a recipe?
  7. turnipofpower

tModLoader The Gyrolite Mod

its a staff.I can see it in the url fossilized_amber_staff-png.95163/
  8. turnipofpower

Exxo Avalon server 1.2.4.1

nah.No one really came on and i got quite bored of it as tmodloader was released.
  9. turnipofpower

tModLoader Negadium - Mharadium & Negativity

so much space.have to see it all....
  10. turnipofpower

Hi im turnip.Turnip the turnip

Hi im turnip.Turnip the turnip
  11. turnipofpower

tModLoader Negadium - Mharadium & Negativity

I found The Cancer to be a better name than most of the others imo.I understand people may be offended by it but it accurately describes the biome in its name.(it shows everything is becoming diseased and dying slowly and The Cancer shows that pretty well)
  12. turnipofpower

tModLoader Pletharia Plus

some riddles might be simpler than you think they are...
  13. turnipofpower

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

turns out i needed to tweak proj frames.thing is though it doesnt play an animation but it shows a transparent projectile.
  14. turnipofpower

tModLoader Need someone to convert this gif to a tmodloader sprite sheet

using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace Turnip.Items.Weapons { public class Turnipofpower : ModItem { public override void SetDefaults() { item.name = "The Turnip"; item.damage = 20; item.magic = true...
  15. turnipofpower

its for both.Giving me an error c:\Users\x\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Turnip\Items\Weapons\Turnipofpower.cs(32,21) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'DrawAnimation' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
  16. turnipofpower

the purifying flame might have something to do with it
  17. turnipofpower

Now i just need to find out how the item sprite sheet works
  18. turnipofpower

So i did everything i wanted to but now the sprite is acting like before even though its 2x2 and top to bottom.I think i know whats wrong with the projectile but not the item itself.
Back
Top Bottom