Search results for query: *

1. turnipofpower

tModLoader Need someone to convert this gif to a tmodloader sprite sheet

I cant seem to get a gif to a sprite sheet properly.When i do with an online tool all of them are left to right instead of top to bottom like tmodloader.Someone please help with this.Its the only thing thats preventing me from releasing my mod.
  2. turnipofpower

[tmodloader] request for a mods

This isnt a request for a new enemy but an existing npc in the files.In the wiki it says theres an unused jungle mimic who cant be spawned naturally but is coded.What i want to change is to add a way to spawn him using this recipe 5 souls of night 5 souls of light and 5 jungle spores to make a...
  3. turnipofpower

Items Atlatl,Throwing Emblem, and Bannerstone.Accessories for throwers.

Im going to start by linking the information i got this from http://www.museum.state.il.us/muslink/nat_amer/pre/htmls/a_weapons.html The Very first thing in this is the atlatl. Atlatl Increases Projectile velocity by 6%(Not sure about the balance of this yet as very few items increase...
  4. turnipofpower

NPCs & Enemies Some tweaks to medusa

Most of the complaints of medusa are that you take fall damage while endgame and even if you dont take fall damage you will get hit by the hoplites to death .What do you get for killing medusa?A head that is extremely useless.I have a few suggestions to make medusa less infuriating. 1.Make...
  5. turnipofpower

PC Looking for 1-2 players for Colbaria 2.0 map expert playthrough

I recently found a great map called colbaria 2.0 and am looking for a player to help with it.Please PM for ip.I am looking for players who are willing to help play.You can find the map here. http://www.curse.com/maps/terraria/colbaria-2-0\ Rules 1. Dont rush 2.Have fun. Please PM me if you...
  6. turnipofpower

[Tmodloader] request for castlevania whips.

I simply want a spear/Shortsword that is similar to the castlevania whips and possibly add a cross boomerang.I would appreciate it if someone could reply for this.As it seems like no one has done a castlevania mod for 1.3 or 1.2.
  7. turnipofpower

Xbone is a projectile id

I was looking at projectiles on the gamepedia page and i found the 532th one saying xbone on it.I will put a link to prove that this is real http://terraria.wiki.gg/Projectile_IDs
  8. turnipofpower

Spark the electric jester thread

Spark the electric jester is a game that is currently on kickstarter that is heavily inspired by sonic,mega man and many other games.It is an extremely well made game by lakefeperd who has made very well known sonic fangames such as sonic after the sequel,before the sequel,and chrono...
  9. turnipofpower

Items shadowflame book of skulls

I recently played terraria 1.3 and noticed how the clothier has an attack which fires a purple skull that gives the shadowflame debuff.You get the same weapon by killing skeletron but you dont have this type of effect on it.It would make sense considering how overpowered it could be pre hardmode...
  10. turnipofpower

Video Moonlord no potions pre hardmode gear coppershortsword and bone javelin

Watch this little video on how kewl i am and better than every terraria player and special thnx to all u skrublewds who kept me going. [video=youtube;fi_eDVl_K44] best player ever in wurld watch until the berry end.Dont insult me coz you cant coz rules dont let u do dat in this forum unless...
  11. turnipofpower

Exxo Avalon server 1.2.4.1

Im hosting a 1.2.4.1 server for the exxo avalon mod.You can get the mod here http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/released-wip-terraria-avalon.378/ download the third link in source/exxo and use this ip to join. 104.148.142.202:7777 Rules:1.Only start with a fresh character...
  12. turnipofpower

Terraria Expert mode Playthrough

Im looking for someone who is willing to play on the expert mode server i am hosting. To join ip 104.148.142.202:7777 and to get the password PM me on the forums.Iam accepting 4 members to join the server.I am looking for builders who are experienced aswell as people who want to experience...
  13. turnipofpower

Modded servers?

Are there any modded servers currently that are available to join.I cant seem to find one yet for some reason.I really would appreciate it if someone helped me with this.
  14. turnipofpower

Castlevania

Mightaswell start a castlevania thread.So anyway whats the best/worst castlevania game. i might say the symphony game was pretty good on the ps1.The Worst honestly could be the sega saturn.Im serious about how bad it is.Even trying to play it is near impossible just because of...
  15. turnipofpower

Weapons & Equip Item names that should be changed

Gonna list some items here that i think should have name changes just because it feels necessary staff of regrowth- should be simply staff of growth sunfury- change to a more fitting name such as fiery flail or blazing flail as star fury is a sword starfury- sunfury is too similar in names...
  16. turnipofpower

sunfury and starfurys connection

well anyway notice how starfury is a sword that rains stars from the heavens and the sunfury is a big ball of death on fire http://i.ytimg.com/vi/07mOCr-5zX8/maxresdefault.jpg notice how they look nothing alike at all besides the name
  17. turnipofpower

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Cursed Items and The Exorcist

An idea occured to me that "treasure" seems unprotected in terms of defense so i decided to make this concept about items that inflict debuffs by using or simply even possessing the item you have. When you find a dungeon/temple/pyramid etc treasure theres a small chance that items can be cursed...
  18. turnipofpower

Game Mechanics flight bar

Just a simple feature that shows how long you can fly which increases with better wings and boots that allow you to fly.For exampleif you had an item that lets you fly for an infinite amount of time it would show a ∞ on it etc. It isnt something that will do anything special but is rather a cyan...
  19. turnipofpower

Items The World Terraformer

A magic item which is able to change a biome to its opposite which means it converts all blocks in the area to the opposite of it aswell as change its features into its opposite such as jungle turning into mushroom,Hallow turning into Corruption/Crimson (its chance based and converting...
  20. turnipofpower

Valves "console"

Anyway if anyone heard about valves console the steam machine it pretty much is an alienware linux.So how is terraria gonna work with this console exactly as it simply uses a linux in big screen
Back
Top Bottom