Search results for query: *

• Users: Sask
  • Order by date
  1. Sask

Terraria State of the Game - November 2021

About now
  2. Sask

Terraria State of the Game - October 2020

Just wanted to say that I totally agree with the suggestions in your spoiler tag over and out
  3. Sask

Switch Several crashes

I suppose I am lucky? I wonder if it is a problem due to hardware limitations or if it can be fixed...
  4. Sask

Switch Several crashes

I had the Solar Flare armour along with Solar Flare Wings, Ankh Shield, Mechanical Glove, Destroyer Emblem and Spore Sac
  5. Sask

Switch Several crashes

Had a small pool of honey, 2 heart lamps, 2 star lamps, the nurse...pretty much that...oh I forgot to mention that we are talking about a large map here
  6. Sask

Switch Several crashes

Regarding the fight with the Moon Lord, I finished with the last pillar (on the right side of the map) then I got the message about the impending doom, I teleported to my base and I flew to the arena that I have prepared for the fight (by the way I have already fought before with him and had no...
  7. Sask

Switch Several crashes

Recently I have been experiencing too many crashes on Switch, and it doesn't have to do only with the far right ocean, it has happened also in boss battles like with the Moon Lord twice and I believe it has something to do with auto save because after i started the game again I was one pillar...
  8. Sask

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Thanks a bunch!
  9. Sask

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

So I have problems launching the tweaks too, so I will share my list here, I hope it will be of use...
  10. Sask

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

Is there ever a chance we will see First Fractal in-game? I prefer it over Zenith to be honest....
  11. Sask

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

It just seemed weird to me so I thought I should ask
  12. Sask

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Here, I will show you specifically
  13. Sask

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I see, I will try to do something with Omnipatcher then until I can write a plugin that is. Also There is something wrong regarding the "Modify Any Item" and Item ID 5000 namely the Terraspark Boots. And I tried to test the Recipes Plugin, only to get this message in the attached picture
  14. Sask

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I have a question, I am not sure if someone asked about it before, so...is there a possibility to turn Clentaminator into a ranged weapon with the use of the solutions as well?
  15. Sask

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Oh, thank you!
  16. Sask

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I also have that problem regarding the the True Eye of Cthulhu tweak just like a previous person mentioned, whenever I try to save my list it just won’t do...
  17. Sask

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

I have been waiting for so long to play this game on Switch, but to be honest, I am not really good when it comes to most of the Hard Mode bosses...anyway, good work guys!
Back
Top Bottom